What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think Ross is a great pick up.

8. Ross 9. De Gois 10. Gibbs 11. Bukuya 12. Smith 13. Gallen 14. Tupou 15. Taga 16. Fifita 17. Morris

Very good pack if Bukuya can stay fit... Plenty of impact on the bench!

^^^^

I agree, he played well for the Bunnies to my suprise and got better at the back end too.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Just on props it seems Vave is attending AMF bowling sponsor day with other players that are signed for next year.

Would this mean he is staying on? Just an observation that's all

Plastered

Juniors
Don't think so - it was mentioned by the commentators in NSW Cup that he has signed for Melbourne. Also unlikely as we have signed 5 new props (if you include Taufua as a prop). Good on him though, from all reports he wanted to stay here.

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
Salary cap pressure? The other Burgess coming over?

Who cares, Ross is our second best signing, behind Isaac.

cb4

First Grade
Im not fussed at losing Vave, lazy un motivated player.
I think we are ok in the prop department, it's backs we are lacking.

Weaponhead

Coach
Agree 100%. Not superstar but will get the job done. Losing snowed and Douglas could have smashed the squad but the replacements are solid capable first graders.

Ross has done well and can still go forward. Gibbs is a pro with strong defence. Fifita has attacking thrust that we need. Green, taufua are ok

Decent recruitment job.

Now for some potent backs.....
God this is getting boring. He is a capable player who we got cheap, in a position that needed filling. He's not the best prop in the game, nor will he be.

In terms of prop signings in the wake of losing snowden and Douglas, I think we have done reasonably well considering the availability in the market. Nothing to get a horn about, nothing to lose sleep over.