What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett now

ouryears

Bench
Unlikely, mate. A club can't go on the public record saying a coach will remain for the following season and then cause serious brand and reputational damage to itself when the opposite is done. Brisbane are smarter than that.
Clubs always say our coach has the full confidence of the board and then a few weeks later sack the coach.
Brand and reputation is already low based on they approached Bellamy behind Wayne’s back.

People don’t care, short memories.

ouryears

Bench
I prey every single day for Bennett and Jimmy the Jet
Me too, I had to laugh when many of our forum bagged Wayne and said his time was up, now many will be running in fear of the juggernaut he has got going.

Underestimating a champion always comes back to bite you.

Broncos have already said they want to move in a different direction.
What, a new losing direction?

I hope Broncos win the Comp if we don’t, just to shove it up the Broncos board members. The only reason they want a Bennett out is that he pretty much is the main man in the club, they dont like the power Wayne has, nor do they like the fact the players will do anything for Bennett, but they won’t do it for them.

They are jealous of Bennett’s charisma, his power, his smarts, and how the players love him. You would think the board would love the fact that their coach is an icon, but unfortunately their egos are bigger than the club itself.

ouryears

Bench
I don't get the love for McGuire. A coach with a one trick gameplan based on three Burgess brothers and Adam Reynolds kicking game. A coach willing to sacrifice his players health for his own glory. A coach whose last three seasons had his team finish 7th, 12th and 12th. A coach who alienated his younger players. A coach whose contract was terminated with two years to run on the contract.

Not convinced.
Agree with you one hundred per cent.
Madge is a sprooker for boring football, and no plan B.
He is a clone of Mary.

Same as Brad Arthur.

ouryears

Bench
If we signed Bennett, this forum will be a completely different place. It is like every second post contains a negative comment regarding Mary. It is quite boring to me.
When you have a coach who is a drop kick and has led us to embarrassing results over the past few years, that’s what happens.

Me too, I had to laugh when many of our forum bagged Wayne and said his time was up, now many will be running in fear of the juggernaut he has got going.

Underestimating a champion always comes back to bite you.

Broncos have already said they want to move in a different direction.
What, a new losing direction?

I hope Broncos win the Comp if we don’t, just to shove it up the Broncos board members. The only reason they want a Bennett out is that he pretty much is the main man in the club, they dont like the power Wayne has, nor do they like the fact the players will do anything for Bennett, but they won’t do it for them.

They are jealous of Bennett’s charisma, his power, his smarts, and how the players love him. You would think the board would love the fact that their coach is an icon, but unfortunately their egos are bigger than the club itself.
Contrary to St. George where the coach is a faction puppet with no ability.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Is this thread still going?

Why?

Bennett is NEVER coming back...period, end of story, ksputz, the curtain’s come down, the ballon’s gone up etc.

Give it a rest.

Latest posts