What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny the Saint

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I watched St. Helens against Castleford this morning, and one man stood out. Our old mate Benny Barba, looks very good. Took a bloke into touch with a huge tackle and then scored a try off the following set.

He stands out so much in the Super League, he’s way too good to be there.

Bring him back please.

sladden road

Juniors
forget every other Sharks player let go of a indiscretion, Carney and Birdy included.

This one hurts us the most.

So talented and so fragile.

Not sure we could have dodged the bullet with the positve test but I agree with Defer to the Reefy,we should not have tried to pay him half his contract upon return.

He will finish up somewhere in the twilight years of his career in Queensland.

Thanks for 2016 Ben

Marchad

Juniors
Put your money on him to gat top try scorer top try assist best fullback and player of the year in the supe league. It is miles too good for the super league.

chewsta

First Grade
Just saw the highlights, how good was that tackle throwing the attacking player over the sideline.
He is too good not to return to the NRL. I would trade any current player we have, for him to return to the Sharks.

I am crying. Everything he did in that game he does in teh NRL against the best. The defence, the set ups, the trys, the evasion, the speed.
What the far can hell was Flanno thinking?

Eion

First Grade
If only he didn’t piss it all away, bloke could have been an all time shark great.

It’s shit he’s not here, but he’s no friggen victim
Club had to play hardball . Cant keep moving the line back for gifted players ,otherwise half the team will be doing lines at halftime.That said It would be great to have him back on clubs terms.

Eion

First Grade
He gets a double wage for punishment and my money says his newly enabled ass gets into more strife..

People forget Benny agreed to terms with the sharks and reneged after Greenberg stuffed around.

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s shit he’s not here, but he’s no friggen victim

Yes & No.

Players train from November to when they are knocked out of the comp.

Coming from an industry that does do drug tests, I’d be pissed if they tested people on their holidays.

Eion

First Grade
Yes & No.

Players train from November to when they are knocked out of the comp.

Coming from an industry that does do drug tests, I’d be pissed if they tested people on their holidays.
Except they know full well they can get tested whenever. Wasn’t it straight after the comp he was done? In any event, in no way is he a victim....unless it’s a victim of greenbergs ineptitude in not ratifying his contract.