What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best 17 lads discuss

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Then wouldn't that make Kenny the best hooker at the club?
Kenny is more durable and has more time in first grade. That doesn’t make his ability to play hooker or read a game better.

At one point, not that long ago, our best half back was playing Reggie’s. It’s all about player management.

Jerome and Spencer are both great examples of that.

Iamback

Coach
Kenny is more durable and has more time in first grade. That doesn’t make his ability to play hooker or read a game better.

At one point, not that long ago, our best half back was playing Reggie’s. It’s all about player management.

Jerome and Spencer are both great examples of that.

That might be so but the question is the best 17 THIS year

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yeah right now Kenny is. I get rating a payer on potential I've done it.
No he’s not, as far actually playing the position of “Hooker” goes, he’s probably third.

Soni Luke reads the game and brings forwards onto the ball better than other hooker we currently have.

I love Mitch Kenny, he’s fantastic, but he wouldn’t work in pretty much any other teams system.

Munky

Coach
He also wasn't 27

18 and 27 are the exact same if you add their digits.

the hangover GIF

Checkmate Smuggie.

Latest posts