What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Bet Of The Weekend

tye

Juniors
Whats your best bet on the weekend.....I'm getting on Geelong tonight in the rules to win buy less than 39.5 points against a red hot st.kilda team...This is paying $5.50...great odds

Nuffs

Bench
i've given the king my good tips. no way i'm letting you mugs get my smart money

i'm about put my daily allowance on storm 1-12
also bulldogs/dragons/roosters multi

black_dot

Juniors
Should be a ton of value mate, ran extremely well at grafton last start carrying a bunhc more weight than it has tomorrow heading into town. great eachway shot and should be paying about $10 the win I'd hope.

black_dot

Juniors
IMPERIALISM is racing later in the day also at eagle farm, should win but not sure of the value there, may be favorite at about $4 which would be a greaet price, but if its in the $2.50 range could be a big cheap.

black_dot

Juniors
Fug it, I'll give you my roster for tomorrow , have a dig at all these and a profit is in the offing :-

12.29 Gold Cst Rce 2 # 2 Beua Velour

1.39 Gold cst Rce 3 # 6 secret silver

1.43 Echuca Rce 5 # 15 Toro

2.00 Armdale Rce 3 # 12 Opache Zircon

2.23 Echuca Rce 6 # 9 Hotspurs

3.48 Twmba Rce 1 # 6 Over the Years

4.19 Gold cst Rce 7 # 1 Full retail & # 8 trelante

4.59 Gold cst Race 8 # 17 Rules for Life

5.45 Twmba Rce 4 # 14 Leicanavelanche

6.22 Twmba Rce 5 # 9 Raqueeb

6.57 Twmba Rce 6 # 2 Oblivorator

8.20 Twmba Rce 8 # 13 Bubbleiscious

added with those two at eagle farm.

tye

Juniors
Bugger st.kilda and st.george are on fire....looks like my bet of the round is over already.....

Macca

Coach
I am on the punt tomorrow.

The great Uncle Imasharkie will be in attendance.

The venue? . . . . Well another celebrity who will be attending would prefer to retain his anonymity!

black_dot

Juniors
A few scratchings there today, party pants the best of the day is out.

Where you having a punt macca ?