What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best buy/worst loss

jirskyr

Juniors
Best buy is Hodgson.

Worst Loss prob Manu.

Kevvie McGuinness - past his prime
Licoln Withers - was ok but we didn't have a spot for him
Luke O'Donnell - has all promise and nothing to show. He played crap against us and even broke one of his own players' jaws in a tackle last week.

Swampdonkey

Juniors
Phillips said:
:lol: @ Swampdonkey's post, Hodgson, Richards and Dunley were big losses werent they

Hodgson replaced by Burt who is currently second highest point scorer

Richards replaced by Grothe.....enough said

and Dunley may be the biggest loss, but we have Thorman and Morris both better players

......once again :lol: at Swampdonkey's post

Being second highest pointscorer does not mean your a good player. A certain chap by the name of Joel Caine was the leading pointscorer in 2000 and whilst he played for the Tigers and gave it his all, he was never any more than a fringe first grader......

I would take Hodgson any day over Burt at fullback.

Last time i checked a rugby league side had 2 wingers......I don't have anything to back my opinion of Pat Richards up except to say that I along with quite a few people who have seen him play reckon that an injury free Pat Richards is as good as any winger in the competition. I would rather have Pat Richards and Eric Grothe as my wingers than Eric Grothe and a nobody....so again, good point champ.

Brian Smith has taken Parramatta from Grand finalists to a fringe top 8 team in 2 seasons, so you are wasting your breath if you are trying to tell me that Parramatta's recruitment process is any good.

simon says

First Grade
Burt is useless.Ive got him in a few of my VNRL teams.Thank god he kicks goals.He
never gets involved in any backling moves,and the chance of him breaking a tackle is nil.

Hodgson 8,Burt 6..........

Latest posts