What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best centre combo in the game

I never thought I would be saying this, but in Talakai and Ramien, I think we have the best combo in the game.
Both are really playing well will only get better.
When Ramien gets a genuine winger he will improve even further

ghoti

Bench
I like em both a lot and think they're good, but a lot of season left and haven't earned that just yet.. Ramien/Katoa and Talakai/Mulitalo are both good combos if they can stay fit!

Bob Scott

Juniors
Well Ramien is going to have to up his game defensively , some of his reads last night were atrocious , back to his bad old habits of rushing up and defending out , i think there will be some tough talking from Fitz with him this week .

Have a look now whenever our centres get the ball high alert from defence which makes life easier for our wingers

jc155776

Coach
Sifa Talakai is currently the most in form and devastating centre in the game after 6 rounds.

Those hands just as scary as his running now. Can’t just jam in on him anymore so is going to get more one on ones to run over people. If he gets clean ball vs Manly he will score at least two and set up two more. Lazy David Fifita was tearing it up second half out wide against them, imagine what a player with some go in them will do.

Sifa for origin.

PJ

First Grade
Sifa Talakai is currently the most in form and devastating centre in the game after 6 rounds.

Those hands just as scary as his running now. Can’t just jam in on him anymore so is going to get more one on ones to run over people. If he gets clean ball vs Manly he will score at least two and set up two more. Lazy David Fifita was tearing it up second half out wide against them, imagine what a player with some go in them will do.

Sifa for origin.

Prediction of the week goes to

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Isabelle Kelly and Jessica Sergis.

c30cb557ab920684cf368f5dfb30ea3c

So hot too.