What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Ever Rock Band - Heat 3

Which of these bands was the best?

• At The Drive In

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audioslave

• Cold Chisel

• Creed

• Dire Straits

• Pearl Jam

• The Police

• Radiohead

• Silverchair

• Sunk Loto

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
The last of the heats.. the three highest ranked will advance to semi final three to face off against Queen and Guns N Roses. Two days to vote, as always...

Godz Illa

Coach
At The Drive In????
Make 1 solitary album, split up, and still be a contender for best rock band ever??? Stunning. However, my vote will go elsewhere....

Samwise

Bench
George_Illa said:
At The Drive In????
Make 1 solitary album, split up, and still be a contender for best rock band ever??? Stunning. However, my vote will go elsewhere....

actually it was 4 albums. tragic was this bands break up, dead set tragic.

Godz Illa

Coach
oops right there was more than one album. The only one I was familiar with was Relationship of Command. The new 'entity' The Mars Volta are ok too...

Disco

Bench
I cannot believe some of the bands that got nominated
(in the three heats)

Audioslave
Creed
Nickelback
The Living End
Sunk Loto
Queens of the stone age
Tool

The White stripes
I mean i'm not saying these bands are bad, in fact some of them are quite good, but really "greatest band ever" f*ck some havn't even produced there second album what a joke, it seems one catchy tune makes some great

Continuing this theme, i can't believe the following bands were not automatic selections

The Beatles (fair enough there early shit was gay, but there late stuff was brilliant)
Acdc
Kiss
Nirvana

Moffo

Referee
Tool have made plenty of albums matey!

Been around for quite a while, i can assure you of that!

Cheers,
Moffo

Disco

Bench
Disco said:
"greatest band ever" f*ck some havn't even produced there second album what a joke

Please not the "Some"

i am well aware of how long Tool have been around, i't doesn't change my opinion that they don't deserve to be on the list

Anonymous

Juniors
i am well aware of how long Tool have been around, i't doesn't change my opinion that they don't deserve to be on the list

I agree with Moffo... Tool are awesome, and certainly deserving of a place.

half

Coach
hahaha disco, you said "some", then listen "some" bands. so it's pretty "safe" to "assume" you meant "all" of them

i could be wrong, but tool has released 3 albums + an ep. qotsa has released 3 albums + 2ep's + the band members have an abundance of side projects. and the white stripes have released 4 albums

all 3 bands are critically acclaimed and quite popular

Jedda

Juniors
I would have voted Dire Straits if not for Cold Chisel. Wish we got more than one pick on these polls :(

alive103

Juniors
Chisel would have been good if I was born in the 60s or 70s.

Go Pearl Jam.... put Australian 70s rock in its place.

Latest posts