What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best front row combination in the NRL - Tallis

island pro

Juniors
It is a big call from tallis but the way they have played over last 2 weeks or so its hard to argue. They have basically been our only forwards and have been best on ground most weeks

They have been outstanding for a lot longer than 2 weeks.

dovif

Juniors
I was watching fox today and Big Gordie threw this label on our two props and said if he was a selector for NSW they would be straight in. I thought this was a massive wrap for Dougie (23) and Snowden (22).

Our club has been very tight lipped on how long they are tied up for but does anyone have any idea on how long we have them on our books? Dougie got locked up until 2011 I think and I think I read we re-signed Kade for another two this year..

I still think they need another hard head to back them up however I think the likes of Nutley, Peek, Thompson and co have really helped their development. Missing out on Poore could turn into a blessing if we can keep these guys for the next 10 years.

Considering Tallis is a Qlder (without much brain) and wants Qld to win the SOO, of course he would want two rookies playing SOO