What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best NFL Commentary team?

legend

Coach
Who's your favourite?

Jim Nantz and Tony Romo?
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?
Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth?
Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts?
Other?

I'd have to go Michaels and Collinsworth. Al Michaels is by far the best caller of the game.

Frederick

Staff member
Michaels is good, but I can’t stand collinsworth. Now there’s a guy who can f**k right off!

Romo has been entertaining to listen to, especially when he predicts what plays the teams will run in certain situations.

dogslife

Coach
I'm really digging Romo at the moment. Always liked Al Michaels as well. Collinsworth has his moments, but more often than not his comments annoy me. Like Dick Stockton and Kenny Albert on Fox as well

nick87

Coach
Al and Romo is a dream match up
Collingsworth is a bit annoying but I can tolerate him

Think I go Nantz and Romo

Buck and Aikman by far the worst

Vozzy

Juniors
The Bird and the Beard are good if your team is not playing they have a bit of fun. Im a chargers fan and will admit Dan Fouts is a bit biased.

I also like Gruden on MNF. He gives like a small promo on a lot of the players and doesnt just talk about the quarterback or stars. Like if a lineman makes a good block he will tell you his history.

beave

Coach
Yeah. i love listening to Gruden. Even Ronde Barber is a decent commentator but seems to be over looked a fair bit.

Collinsworth shits me to tears.

DC_fan

Coach
Best ever was John Madden and Pat Summerall. Right now, I would pick Buck and Aikman.