What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Betham-A few cents short of a dollar

Iafeta

Referee
Glad he's gone.

I can't wait for all the "We have too many Aussies in our team" brigade to come in here and say its a travesty we lost him, even with his very ordinary discipline.

That's straight out tripe from Monty. 5 weeks.

sinbad

Juniors
We got too many Aussies in the team !!!!!

Happy now?

Should have more English with the mongrel like Morley.

ozbash

Referee
I can't wait for all the "We have too many Aussies in our team" brigade to come in here and say its a travesty we lost him, even with his very ordinary discipline.

honey,,,, I,m home :lol: :lol:

it seems we have 2 sorts of league fan here,
1- people like me, around my age group who appreciate a good scrotum wrench, a quick facial in a tackle and a knuckle sandwich if theres any dissagreement.

2- the younger brigade who have been conditioned to accept that the non - violent way is the only way and despite the culture of the game going back a hundred years or more, nows the time for the touchy feely sh*t to inject itself into the mindset of rugby leagues administrators.

glad i,m where i am, onya montz, hope he shut him up.

interesting to note, the new " mighty warriors" dvd, just released by the nrl and won by meself has the photos of 5 warriors on the front cover.

all are australian !

Martli

Coach
ozbash said:
1- people like me, around my age group who appreciate a good scrotum wrench, a quick facial in a tackle and a knuckle sandwich if theres any dissagreement.

2- the younger brigade who have been conditioned to accept that the non - violent way is the only way and despite the culture of the game going back a hundred years or more, nows the time for the touchy feely sh*t to inject itself into the mindset of rugby leagues administrators.

I love biff, nothing better than a fight at the footy, but the fact is causes needless penalties that can potentially lose games. I'd rather the warriors lose a game by simply being outclassed than losing one we would have won becuase someone can't keep a cool head.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
ozbash said:

honey,,,, I,m home :lol: :lol:

glad i,m where i am, onya montz, hope he shut him up.

interesting to note, the new " mighty warriors" dvd, just released by the nrl and won by meself has the photos of 5 warriors on the front cover.

all are australian !

Yeah really good of him to get himeslf sent off and suspended.Really good of him.

Esoj

Juniors
I belong in the 3rd group of fans. fans that like to see their team compete every week without having brain explosions from players that lead to suspensions.

that was disgraceful and from a captain too.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
After O'Donnells effort tonight, it feels good having a bunch of players who won't do that dumb sh*t.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ned Catic's effort in the same match even topped Bethams... 4 minutes to go in the game with his team well ahead and he headbutts a guy in the face and then gets sat on his arse and sent off for his troubles :lol:

MarkW

Juniors
Ahhh.. Monty, Monty. What shall we do with you?
Well, at least he's another club's problem now, that's all I can say.

Latest posts