What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better than beating Manly

Cagey Mac

Bench
My 4YO son sat with me watching his first full game on telly, hi-fiving every Dragons try and wanting more
He's a big lump and athletic
I say you could play for the Dragons one day and as we live in Killarney Heights right in Eagles nest territory I said or maybe Manly (over my dead body really but I said it anyway)
He replied "no way dad, if there's no Dragons, I don't want to play for anybody"
Mission accomplished my son and I can love the Dragons together forever

How cute!!!

My Dad, brother and me share a DRagons bond too...Dad made us promise him that even when we have kids, we have to take them and go to the games with him, like always

gusdiddles

Juniors
good on him
breed them young thats what happened to me
u think mabe he could replace poore next year

Cagey Mac

Bench
good on him
breed them young thats what happened to me
u think mabe he could replace poore next year

Maybe he'll step in for Merrin if he does a Petro and lasted 'til he was 35 he'll be Merrins age by then and if he reaches his uncles proportions at around 125kg and his target 188 -192 cm may look a little like him too.

dragonfan1

Juniors
Haha lol. I live in Forestville actually which is the neighbouring suburb to Killarney. Yeah, there's many manly fans here so I always enjoy getting one over them.