What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BHP Abandon the Heartland

Godz Illa

Coach
Yes it is isn't it? I guess it acts like a further coat of teflon - so when that little guy in your sig (who I'm sure has a bigger schlong than you) urinates on our highly lucrative and widely recognisable brand, the piss just rolls straight off.

Jimbo

Immortal
I believe I've compared the lucrativeness of our respective brands well enough in another thread. Your opinion isn't valuable enough for me to waste my time repeating it here.

I'm sure you understand...

Godz Illa

Coach
Haha I guess I should be shocked and appalled at having the merit of my opinion brought into question. But, you are Jimbo after all.

Anonymous

Juniors
Jimbo said:
I believe I've compared the lucrativeness of our respective brands well enough in another thread. Your opinion isn't valuable enough for me to waste my time repeating it here.

I'm sure you understand...
lol... you cant even get it right when making a hasty retreat.
This thread is a monument to Jimbo and those like him who think they know everything... only to fall in a ponderous heap. :lol:

Latest posts