What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Call from Danny Weidler

Panthagrey

Juniors
murraymob said:
i hear marty is on the gold coast now i am sure he has more important things to do than post on a penrith website

He could also be a avid reader of the website seeing he was in a grand final winning side with the panthers...:D

murraymob

Coach
marty does not come across as a avid reader of a lot let alone a penrith website.I hear he helps a bit with the titans from time to time .He would more likely read there site

griffo346

First Grade
dontmakemeangry said:
Well if it wasn't Lang where is he? Shouldn't he be coming out and stating he is going to sue Weildler over the slander?

you would think so wouldnt ya

Panthagrey

Juniors
dontmakemeangry said:
Well if it wasn't Lang where is he? Shouldn't he be coming out and stating he is going to sue Weildler over the slander?

Not everyone is in the habit of suing people over slanderous comments.....:roll:

Fibroman

First Grade
I'm sure word would have filtered back to Bangers by now. The NRL Footy Show has quite a large audience. I would have thought that he would want to clear the air to an degree.

I would also have thought that there would be some kind of response from Panthers on their website. What's to stop a disgruntled fan registering on the website under the name of a former player and dishing out some more treatment to the management?

BxTom

Bench
griffo346 said:
you would think so wouldnt ya

If it wasn't Lang and Lang wanted to sue, he would need to prove who was responsible for the post. That is close to impossible, otherwise Panthers would be able to unmask the culprit(if it was not lang). The post certainly had no information that every man and his dog didn't already know - not a single hint of any inside info which you would expect if it were the real McCoy. Also, Lang snr was 'sacked' some time ago, why wait until now to make a comment about it?

Cheers,
Tom.

Latest posts