What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big signing coming

twinkletoes

Juniors
Interesting to see how the "Power" clubs operate compared to Dragons. Nick Politis is out having dinners with various managers and players eg. seen with David Gyngell and SBW with their wives obviously talking about a return to Rorters, also seen in deep discussion with Farah & manager during the week.

Compare that to Doust who is rarely mentioned at all these days...seems to be in hibernation. In order to compete for the big signings management needs to be part of the big end of town and not just sit in their office waiting for the phone to ring

Como Connection

First Grade
Interesting to see how the "Power" clubs operate compared to Dragons. Nick Politis is out having dinners with various managers and players eg. seen with David Gyngell and SBW with their wives obviously talking about a return to Rorters, also seen in deep discussion with Farah & manager during the week.

Compare that to Doust who is rarely mentioned at all these days...seems to be in hibernation. In order to compete for the big signings management needs to be part of the big end of town and not just sit in their office waiting for the phone to

Doust has had an extended stay in hospital having knee replacements.
Michael has been acting CEO.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Some clubs do what they can to be "seen" publicly with known people at strategic locations.

That's just not the way we operate as a club. Personally I like how we historically do our negotiations with some confidentiality & keep as much as we can of those negotiations out of the public domain/spotlight.

The Nick

Bench

Compare that to Doust who is rarely mentioned at all these days...seems to be in hibernation. In order to compete for the big signings management needs to be part of the big end of town and not just sit in their office waiting for the phone to ring

Let me guess which newspaper you read.....

Wittenberg

Juniors
I have argued strongly against getting Farah but reading today's papers confirms my opinion. Robbie no doubt did not have anything to do with the articles, but having Danny W. writing in support of you is the kiss of death as far as I am concerned.

V

Vasilevsky

Old Timer

Coach
An oldie but a goody this thread.

Did we dodge a bullet with Farrah

a) recent injury.

b) revelation of Havili according to some posters.