What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest NSW Wanker of All-time?

biggest NSW wanker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Option D.

But so are some of ours...

Except during game time when they're all awesome.

Parra Pride

Referee
Close between the two merkin traitors Falou and Inglis, have to go with Falou for not only defecting to the enemy state, but then to another code aswell.

mongoose

Coach
Dumb Queenslander, thats the best list you could come up with? here i'll help ya...

Benny Elias
Bob Fulton
Phil Gould
Mark Geyer
Geoff Toovey
Mark Gasnier
Willie Mason
Jamie Lyon
Anasta
Finch
Andrew Johns
Matthew Johns
Any Manly player to play for NSW

You could come up with a list twice as long as the QLD one.

MightyBronco

Juniors
Dumb Queenslander, thats the best list you could come up with? here i'll help ya...

Benny Elias
Bob Fulton
Phil Gould
Mark Geyer
Geoff Toovey
Mark Gasnier
Willie Mason
Jamie Lyon
Anasta
Finch
Andrew Johns
Matthew Johns
Any Manly player to play for NSW

You could come up with a list twice as long as the QLD one.

knoath - i could go on all day..in the end, i just picked their fans..for lack of a benny elias.

Back at the old lang park in the late 80's, i remember this big banner for a Broncs Balmain game - it said "BENNY f**kS CHOOKS"

Vic Mackey

Referee
Elias seems to be the Lewis version of nsw. Not in terms of ability but in terms of getting under qld fans skins

hellteam

First Grade
Elias is just a wanker. Had to laugh when he was having a cry about Qld having players not born in Qld, when he himself is born in Lebanon.

Latest posts