What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Wanker on LU?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Most of us on LU are wankers. Biggest wankers would have to be:

Charles Bronson
Skeepe (he is a both a massive wanker and one of the most witty posters on here as well)
Mong

Usain Bolt

Bench
Rooosterphin1 & Usain Bolt to go along with BHP, Bunniesman & broncos2010 as contenders

4XpSB.gif

eaglefan64

Juniors
Talkin about biggest wankers where is that rock spider , rockin genius ronny???

It brings a huge smile to my heart to know that the biggest scum on earth
must be in the fetal position after the Mighty Eagles won another comp.

ceagle

Bench
Talkin about biggest wankers where is that rock spider , rockin genius ronny???

It brings a huge smile to my heart to know that the biggest scum on earth
must be in the fetal position after the Mighty Eagles won another comp.
Last I heard he was placed in a mental asylum following Manly's win on Sunday.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
A new contender to the crown has emerged........Doggiesbrah!!
Holy shit I have read some gibberish in my time but this clown is amazing. The lack of any punctuation in his diatribe adds to the frustration.:crazy:

^_^

Juniors
Nice Beaver - Didn't you know Ennis is better then Ballin? Barba better then Snake? Pritchard better then T-Rex? I mean just because Manly won the comp doesn't mean the individual players are any better then the team that came 9th, it just means Manly won more games, scored more points, had better defense, ran better plays, were more committed & were much more consistent players all year. That's all really :crazy:

f**kn go the "Dogggiiieeeessss" :lol:

Tommax25

Bench
Nice Beaver - Didn't you know Ennis is better then Ballin? Barba better then Snake? Pritchard better then T-Rex? I mean just because Manly won the comp doesn't mean the individual players are any better then the team that came 9th, it just means Manly won more games, scored more points, had better defense, ran better plays, were more committed & were much more consistent players all year. That's all really :crazy:

Yeah the dogs team is better, according to him, and the only reason Manly won is because we have a better 5/8 :roll: He kept going on about it "if we swapped Keating and Foran blah blah blah", sorry but why do we have to swap? Its not f**king fantasy league! Can I swap King who has injured half the year for Petero? Lussick for Scott? Then we'd have won the minor premiership too :lol:

PaddyBoy

Juniors

Would rate Ennis above Ballin, but the others I wouldn't. Love watching Stewart, he has great positioning for kick returns.

^_^

Juniors
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and that's fair enough. The way i see it over the past 1 or 2 years in the big games i have seen Ennis play e.g SOO he has come up with stupid dummy half kicks the team wasn't prepared for\dumb penalties & in the past 2 years the only game NSW won was when he went off injured in first 10 mins. Doesn't mean he's a bad player as i don't see much of his club games but in the last 4 years Ballin has won 2 premierships compared to his none. In my eyes Ballin a much safer\hard working dummy half and much more consistent but that's my opinion, although bias there are 2 prem rings to back it up.

Latest posts