What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson to join Roosters for back to back GF wins

mongoose

Coach
:lol:

Roosters fans are setting themselves up for an almighty fall.

What are you going to say if Souths knock you out of the finals? there must be about 14 different threads of roosters trolls bragging about winning the premiership this year.

Lambretta

First Grade
:lol:

Roosters fans are setting themselves up for an almighty fall.

What are you going to say if Souths knock you out of the finals? there must be about 14 different threads of roosters trolls bragging about winning the premiership this year.

It's not a good look and those that do will get what they deserve

But a troll is surely someone who brags on behalf of others to wind up people that take them seriously. Not sure troll is quite the right description.

Anyway, we're getting knocked out of the Finals by Melbourne not Souths so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :oops:

Paullyboy

Coach
Dammit Lambretta, I want to hate the Roosters, it's harder when a supporter shows such class!

As for the cancer comment, I stand by it. The club does nothing but rot away at rugby league from the inside. It offers nothing (but excuses) to the overall sport of rugby league and effectively withers away all those that surround it.

The way the Roosters demolished the Tigers in the 2nd half reminds me of the way the Canberra Raiders board demolished David Furner last night.

Raiders have a production line of junior talent which turns into drunks at a moment's notice. (Carney, Dugan, Ferguson). That is not because of the coach but rather because Canberra is the most boring city south of Darwin. People drink to entertain themselves. It takes a move to the Big Smoke for a player to be reformed. Bondi Beach will reform Blake Ferguson as the Sydney Roosters power their way into their 2nd premiership in a row.

Last edited:

RWB

Bench
As for the cancer comment, I stand by it. The club does nothing but rot away at rugby league from the inside. It offers nothing (but excuses) to the overall sport of rugby league and effectively withers away all those that surround it.

Are you talking about the Super league war or the Roosters?

I hope the irony isn't lost on you.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The rise in Rooster supporting trolls around here of late has been cringe worthy.

Stop giving our truly great, continuously operating foundation club - the only one in the NRL - a bad name.

Here's hoping Fergo gets his head together and, along with Milford, helps build a powerhouse club down there in Canberra along with the likes of Wighton, Cornish, Fensom and Paps.

It's what Rugby League needs.

We'll be just fine without Fergo, and the extra money if/when SBW leaves can be used to upgrade RTS, Tupou, Liu, Cordner, Evans, Napa, Friend and Langi.

Ozzy

First Grade
I just saw this thread and considering the "source" of the story I am surprised t the number of bites it is getting. I very much doubt that Ferguson will be Bondi bound.

I would have thought that all of you would have ignored the multi-poster trolls by now.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
The rise in Rooster supporting trolls around here of late has been cringe worthy.
Here here. I have no issue with the Roosters even though I'm a Souths supporter, it's the knob fans I keep encountering that I can't stand. It goes both ways. We have our idiots too.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
:lol::lol: Talking out of your arse... Mini is on good coin and off contract.. more than Fergo, so thats got him covered.. Moga was a resigning, Bosdens on 150k.. + the cap increase Where's the pressure on our cap dopey..

I didn't bold Mini or Moga, not sure how that's relevant to what I said. At best you save what 70k on Bosden? Awesome, that will cover it.

Notice you ignored the rest who would be minimum, replaced by the minimum.

Awful troll is awful.

POPEYE

Coach
Roosters have a great coach who is easily capable of nurturing talent, he has a good balance of players so why would he want to discard a production line because of an overhead like Ferguson. Blake should really go to a team that needs someone who doesn't think he requires any further coaching.

The Eels for instance are prepared to sack 90% of their squad, must be room for Ferguson. Of course that means they need a coach to work with peripheral up and comers. Can't win can you

Crazy Steve

Juniors
As a Roosters fan I don't want our club to sign Ferguson, yes he is one of the most talented players in the NRL but he is also one of the biggest tossers in the NRL as well.

Personally I would like to see him pull his head in, learn some humility and basic common decency and play great footy with the Raiders. Hopefully now that Furner has been sacked the Raiders will get a decent coach who can help to nurture and develop the emerging talent (e.g. Milford) which will see them stay with the Raiders as they certainly have a knack of identifying great players.

sharko

Juniors
If Ferguson joins Easts next year it will prove there is one salary cap fpr Easts and another restricted one for all the other clubs..Politis and Gyngell with the Goanna junior have far too much sway over the NRL it is time their conflict of interest were removed for league.

Jason Maher

Immortal

Stop giving our truly great, continuously operating foundation club - the only one in the NRL - a bad name.

Here's hoping Fergo gets his head together and, along with Milford, helps build a powerhouse club down there in Canberra along with the likes of Wighton, Cornish, Fensom and Paps.

It's what Rugby League needs.

We'll be just fine without Fergo, and the extra money if/when SBW leaves can be used to upgrade RTS, Tupou, Liu, Cordner, Evans, Napa, Friend and Langi.

Most of them are the same troll though...

I'd choose a different term to "continually operating". South Sydney, Balmain, Western Suburbs, North Sydney, and Newtown are all still rolling along (may have been a slight break in transmission for the last two). Just because a football club ceases to compete as a stand alone entity in first grade doesn't mean they cease operations altogether.

They will all disappear if we don?t win the comp leaving the rest of us to cop the abuse from the winners.

Yep. As always, the real victims of the trolls are the good level headed people who support their team and stick around through thick and thin. The trolls have all the fun when the going is good and then piss off to something else as soon as their is the slightest hint of bad news.

Latest posts