What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

brendothejet

First Grade
Its finally happened folks!

The word is through from England and we are official!

For those wishing to join in the Blues quest for glory here is a reminder of what you get:

* Venue for all televised City games
* Access to MCTV online to hear all City league and cup matches live as well as exclusive online content.
* DVD copy of all televised games
* Commemorative T-Shirt
* Weekly newsletter
* Official Supporters Club card from England and specific Sydney branch card offering discounts at Rebel Sports (5% off all purchases)
* Season Launch party, Derby parties and end of season party

All of this comes in the membership package which costs:

$15
$10 Seniors & under 16 conc.

If you'd like to join PM me for further details.

Also there is a facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2395287944 for us to congregate online at.

Any supporter of any team looking to enrich their seasons excitement is welcome to join with an associate membership of $5 which gains you access to functions, newsletters and MCTV for online content.

Thanks to all and Cmon City!

Tom Shines

First Grade
So, do I make the cheque out to Mark Riddell or Cash?

f**k yeah Brendo I'm IN.
I want to have your babies.

brendothejet

First Grade
hhahah the mark Ridell one is always funny..even funnier is a photo i have of me and him at a party. lol. Even I can't tell which one I am.

Wheelsy what part of Sydney are you in..rabbitohs territory?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Nah I'm not on facebook. I live at Liverpool/Bankstown kind of way.
Where will City games be screened? Did you get Simon Hill and Stephanie Brantz involved? And I'll take a shirt in a M thanks. :D

brendothejet

First Grade
Simon is in the middle of nowhere at the moment so I don't know.

As for the games it will depend on the time of the match. For some games I have a dedicated venue at Tempe with a full bar and room to ourselves. For others we will have to venture to the city. I'm going to try and arrange a deal with Cheers on George st.

most members are from Hurstville/Kogarah/Mortdale/Peakhurst at the moment.

Liverpool Hotel??? lol

brendothejet

First Grade
n635166011_173149

brendothejet

First Grade
Oh mate it is so on Wheelsy.

talk about a mutual appreciation society! lol

Are there ANY other forumers?

Schillaci

Juniors
This is how it feels to be city, this is how it feels to be small, this is how it feels when you win nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all.

But seriously good luck with the club. The Agincourt on Broadway is also very football friendly. they have a downstairs area with a digital projector which would be a perfect size for you lot.

brendothejet

First Grade
Wheelsy said:
Mate, you went right through the other thread to find the jersey avatar?
Top stuff.

the jersey Av. is brilliant mate.

good win by city over doncaster 3-1 by all accounts! Apparently some nice goals scored

brendothejet

First Grade
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdIAz3y3Ts

Goals against Doncaster!

For anyone who is joing up, either as a full member $15 or associate member $5, can you send me a PM with email addresses so i can get you the first edition of the fan email as well as organise shirt sizes, money transfer to enlgand and other pieces of information!

Cheers!

Sven: 1 from 1 - 100% success!

brendothejet

First Grade
Once again everyone if you want in on the newsletter send me your email address in a PM.

Also if you are on facebook search: Official Sydney Manchester City Fan Club.

Thanks Folks!