What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blues origin 2015

ouwet

Bench
Great news!! Tyson is a dud and fizzing away like the Steelers!!
Luke Lewis? Maybe 10 years ago!
Tariq Sims? Hahaha please!

mxlegend99

Referee
Damn. Was hoping Lewis would play. Already won 2 series, would have been good to see him get a third.

Jackson is a bit like Cordner for mine. Just seems to offer little in Origin at the moment.

ek999

First Grade
Before this news reaches Qld in a day or two there is no NRL conspiracy. The panel consisted of one Qld ex-player, one NSW ex-player and one NZ ex-player

MightyMoo

Juniors
Was always gonna happen, plus no morals Daley picks Jennings and raffles off a dozen excuses. Shameful Blues really

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Jackson didn't do anything dangerous...Eastwood and Segs were the ones who made it dangerous. He was always going to get it down graded.

So much QLD butthurt coming for a bench player with little impact

isaiah

Bench
Qld butthurt? Mighty moo? No one else, simpleton. I think qld prefer Jackson to whoever might have replaced him. You are no chance up here. One in a row, great mini dynasty.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Qld butthurt? Mighty moo? No one else, simpleton. I think qld prefer Jackson to whoever might have replaced him. You are no chance up here. One in a row, great mini dynasty.

Hence why I said "coming" you muppet.
Tin foil hats will be on special tomorrow...you better get up early

MightyMoo

Juniors
Jackson didn't do anything dangerous...Eastwood and Segs were the ones who made it dangerous. He was always going to get it down graded.

I think you're butthurt over the lack of butthurt..... butthurt

redvscotty

First Grade
What a brave decision by Daley to let Jennings play.

Clearly he knew he over-reacted last year and wanted to make amends to the playing group.

I've no doubt he sat the playing group down as a team and let them all know this in person. Perhaps he wept?

Brave decision from a brave man.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach

it's ironic how many players get charges downgraded this time of the year to play in Origin, Reynolds last year, Jackson this year