What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bmoz is gone

Avenger

Immortal
I know how the majority of you guys feel. It sucks major arse losing your best player. Good luck anyway guys.

Mr Red

First Grade
Mate, I agree with you. But watch out for all the negative posts you are going to receive. Remember Michael O'Connor, he went to Manly because his employer was a sponsor. Eventually, along came Bmoz. There is always someone to replace you. We will survive & be back better than ever. Now negative people, have a go.:D

Michael Oconnor first grade 1983
Brett Morris first grade 2006

Bugger waiting 23 years for our next star outside back.... :?

karuah6

Juniors
Michael Oconnor first grade 1983
Brett Morris first grade 2006

Bugger waiting 23 years for our next star outside back.... :?

Pal, you are indeed an idiot. We have hade many star players during that period. It people like you that just wants to stir instead at looking at the whole picture that likes to see his name in print.
O'Connor was an example, what about Gasnier, Coyne ,Walford. I could go on but you would not understand what I was getting at.
Wake up pal, we are all sorry Brett has left, but good luck to him.
The inference to waiting 23 years is complete bullshit & you know it

FlameThrower

Bench
I knew this was coming, the silence from Brett , the constant media rumours and our false hope now dashed. Facebook page is in meltdown with lots of really angry ppl. We'll get nothing from the bulldogs...and there are no real quality forwards we keep talking about. I' m wondering who is next to go. Meanwhile...got the "March with us in 2015 "pack.....won't be rushing that decision...

Kilkenny

Coach
As a Panthers fan take it from me short term pain long term gain. As long as the plan is in place to address the salary cap woes and hopefully have the juniors coming thru to fill the void.

The thing get's up my nose the most is how marquee players leave one club with salary cap issues only to go to another who should be least capable of affording such a player. The cap is a joke and without a draft a total waste of time in my opinion.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Didn't we also just pay for his off season surgery.
Should of shown him the same loyalty and told him to get the bullgrubs to pay for it.
And if mez goes that will be another,what a laughing stock we are.

rainman44

Bench
as a panthers fan take it from me short term pain long term gain. As long as the plan is in place to address the salary cap woes and hopefully have the juniors coming thru to fill the void.

The thing get's up my nose the most is how marquee players leave one club with salary cap issues only to go to another who should be least capable of affording such a player. The cap is a joke and without a draft a total waste of time in my opinion.
100%

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
As a Panthers fan take it from me short term pain long term gain. As long as the plan is in place to address the salary cap woes and hopefully have the juniors coming thru to fill the void.

You guys have Gould and Cleary...we've got Doust and Mary...enough said

Gomarchin

Juniors

Only difference is Penrith had Cleary and Gould at the helm. We have An incompetent CEO and rookie coach with zero experience in REBUILDING a first grade team!!!!!

hazzbeen

Bench
Sick of hearing this ... Simply a cop out

It is a level playing field, all clubs are capable to cheat the cap just as much as each other ... Our pathetic board simply aren't smart enough to do so.

Mr Red again I have agreed with you , They are to stupid to see what goes on at other clubs .We can say all we like about the Dogs cheating , but they are closer to a premiership than we are...... and if thats the way to go to compete with the top sides then bring it on....

Kilkenny

Coach
You guys have Gould and Cleary...we've got Doust and Mary...enough said

I'm not trying to be a smartie I understand where your coming from. I feel for the Dragons. It will however work out for the best for your guys long term even if it takes three or more seasons to turn around.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Give me strength FFS
He's a winger and getting on
His Dad left
His brother left
Now Brett

Whoopee! !
He's a great winger but no superstar.
Good luck to him.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
There were some Saints fans in the early days who didn't like Killer Kearney's methods too.....we could really do with a reincarnation of Killer right now. A no softc0cks policy!

So we let our thoroughbred stallion leave and hang on to all of the softc0cks.

grouch

First Grade
Give me strength FFS
He's a winger and getting on
His Dad left
His brother left
Now Brett

Whoopee! !
He's a great winger but no superstar.
Good luck to him.

You have deadset lost your marbles. No superstar? ??? He's the ONLY superstar we had

Not a superstar lol f**k off.

Life goes on another shit comment the club is in free fall or did you just wake up from the cave you dwell in.

Fingerbang

Bench
Me too.....28 now, and 32 at end of contract. He won't be seeing much first grade in 2018, and getting paid $600K for it. Half his luck....set himself up well.

Mr Red

First Grade
Pal, you are indeed an idiot. We have hade many star players during that period. It people like you that just wants to stir instead at looking at the whole picture that likes to see his name in print.
O'Connor was an example, what about Gasnier, Coyne ,Walford. I could go on but you would not understand what I was getting at.
Wake up pal, we are all sorry Brett has left, but good luck to him.
The inference to waiting 23 years is complete bullshit & you know it

I think I know who the idiot is..
Pretty certain all but yourself on this forum understood the sarcasm in my post....