What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Board member's association with a player manager?

barney gumble

Juniors
I know a lot of people don't like Ray Hadley, but he just had a pretty interesting rant about the Eels woes. Amongst other things He alleged that a board member is in a 'relationship' with a certain player manager and as a result we seem to sign a lot of this player manager's players. Questions need to be asked.

cv8z

Juniors
I know a lot of people don't like Ray Hadley, but he just had a pretty interesting rant about the Eels woes. Amongst other things He alleged that a board member is in a 'relationship' with a certain player manager and as a result we seem to sign a lot of this player manager's players. Questions need to be asked.
what type of relationship was he indicating it was

Stagger eel

Staff member
Surely hadley has worse mud to rake?? Surely!! We're 0 and 4 on the verge of picking up our first spoon in 40 years and that's all he's got??

Ollie Webb

Juniors
Coaches have relationships with player managers and managed by them.
eg Mimis and Hasler, Orr and Kearney, Cartwright and Beavis. Hadley is just throwing off and hope people believe it all. People in rugby league mix all the time.

He also defended Glen Duncan about DA's sacking, 100% he was in support of moving DA on in favour of SK when on the board.

strider

Post Whore
maybe the rest of the board need to get their fingers out and make "relationships" with other managers - then we can get anyone we want :D

Gronk

Staff member
I don't really care what Hadley says. His audience are mainly dimwitted conservatives who can't think for themselves.

No offence Barney. :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
If a player agent is dating Lyn Wallace they can do better.

and I know for a fact that Lynn has a partner..

just to add a bit of spice in the talk, cause you know, it's more important that a director is dating a player manager than the form of the fg team imploding before our eyes.

eels81236

Bench
Who is the horse's hoof? Elephant In The Room who is your gaydar pointing towards? If we showed you some photos can you tell from that?

Latest posts