What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolton charged with indecent assault

4 weeks merkin

You got accused of something that may well be totally and utterly false

But 4 weeks is the precedent

I have heard rumours that Scott Bolton is possibly guilty. Of course that does not mean that he is guilty. In fact he is innocent until proven guilty. But I cannot just stand by and have people making light of such a serious allegation.

If it was a Rooster who had been accused then you can bet that there would be calls for the alleged culprit to be banned from playing in the NRL until after the court trial. But because it was a Cowboy, some people want to make excuses or else turn the whole thing in into a joke about Queenslanders.

I have heard rumours that Scott Bolton is possibly guilty. Of course that does not mean that he is guilty. In fact he is innocent until proven guilty. But I cannot just stand by and have people making light of such a serious allegation.

If it was a Rooster who had been accused then you can bet that there would be calls for the alleged culprit to be banned from playing in the NRL until after the court trial. But because it was a Cowboy, some people want to make excuses or else turn the whole thing in into a joke about Queenslanders.
Go back to jizzing your pants over Cronk

Delboy

First Grade
Let’s see if Erin Moron devotes a full page to, of course he’s presumed innocent , but then launches into how he should be banned, women protected , stood down etc etc.

Was the last straw for Semi , seems to be the limit of her writings. No wonder her show is in the doldrums, can’t stand her look at me attitude.

blaza88z

Coach
Let’s see if Erin Moron devotes a full page to, of course he’s presumed innocent , but then launches into how he should be banned, women protected , stood down etc etc.

Was the last straw for Semi , seems to be the limit of her writings. No wonder her show is in the doldrums, can’t stand her look at me attitude.

I am expecting Bolton to appear on League Life with all 4 women grilling him in what promises to be riveting viewing

T-Boon

Coach
Innocent until proven guilty does not mean "throw the possible victim under the bus"

that is true but only because public transport is so unreliable in Sydney. Who has the time to wait for a possible bus which may or may not be coming.