What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bown & Doust VS The Haters...

What do you want?

• Total voters

Father Ted

First Grade
Anyway the chance has been lost forever . When our mutual Scottish friend gives me the okay I'll tell you what the board has done and why they can never ever again be challenged or even made accountable .

Father Ted

First Grade
From what I gather Candidates and supporters will probably not be allowed be allowed on site during elections making it very difficult to inflict the heavy burden of democracy again .

The Preacher

First Grade
I bet I'm one of the first to be excluded Rev Teddles. After last years AGM Dousty had a doll effigy made in my likeness and has been at work with the pins ever since. :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Preacher said:
No, I'll just be Alone Again,Naturally !:cool:
LOL. That's not a Ruttles song.
Some funny looking fella called Gilbert O'Sullivan I recall.

The Preacher

First Grade
Well, You started this little sideline. So I'm no Molly Meldrum. At least it was the name of a song. For me, with music, close enough is good enough. :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think I know where you're coming from. Act Naturally and maybe no one will get suspicious.

Father Ted

First Grade
The Preacher said:
I bet I'm one of the first to be excluded Rev Teddles. After last years AGM Dousty had a doll effigy made in my likeness and has been at work with the pins ever since. :D

You can come with me to the next one and we will get him in a verbal cross fire , you in the verbal bookshop and me on the verbal grassy knoll .

The Preacher

First Grade
Father Ted said:
You can come with me to the next one and we will get him in a verbal cross fire , you in the verbal bookshop and me on the verbal grassy knoll .

Who is going to play Jack Ruby and shoot me when I'm arrested ??? probably BBSF.

Father Ted

First Grade
The Preacher said:
Who is going to play Jack Ruby and shoot me when I'm arrested ??? probably BBSF.

I'll get Willow or Rexxy to do that LOL . What ever happened to Jack Ruby ? Did he start a website ?

The Preacher

First Grade
No, it was quite puzzling really. Ended up in jail, but his family made a lot of $$$$ out of a thing called "Ruby's Cube" :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
One swallow does not make a summer, regarding Doust's performance as CEO. His salary cap management has been aided by the departures of Timmins, Thommo, Barrett & Bailey as well as an increase in the cap...

I'd like to see him go provided we can get someone better.

As for Brown, we have invested so much time in him thus far, it'd be a waste to ditch him now. in any case, who'd replace him, Phil Economidies??!!

Steel Dragon

Bench
Southernsaint said:
As for Brown, we have invested so much time in him thus far, it'd be a waste to ditch him now. in any case, who'd replace him, Phil Economidies??!!

Dare I suggest John Lang?

I realise he has ties to Cronulla-Scummerland - but i think he is a pretty good coach regardless.

The Preacher

First Grade
I don't think we have to look at any alternatives, Brown will show he is the man for the job.
Coaches don't drop the ball or miss a tackle. We're now running the lines inside the opposition 20, which is something that has been lacking in previous seasons, and the squad seems to be happy.
All we need is to have the proper attitude during finals time, and there would be no reason why we can't take the title. Browny'll do me. :)

Latest posts