What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bradford go into administration

Evil Homer

Staff member
Fair enough but liquidation is. It's happened before, just not for the RFL's selfish need to maintain Bradford in the comp. The problem was evident back in October when they went into administration. Plans could have started from then on to fix it up - ex-Bulls players could fill a Barrow club roster to allow them to be competitive and prevent being 'flogged each week.' You're approaching this with a flawed logic. You cannot say that Whitehaven, for example, would get the same preferrential treatment if they were to go bust.
It doesn't work like that FFS! This isn't the NFL draft, players just don't go to the bottom teams because you tell them to, Bradford ran a full-time squad and Barrow are a small part-time club who probably couldn't afford to spend anywhere near the salary cap. Bradford were not in liquidation until the start of January, you can't 'fix up' something that hasn't happened yet, lol. I don't know what preferential treatment you think they're getting but you're just talking absolute rubbish at this point. My logic is not flawed at all, it's not some type of conspiracy, I'm explaining to you exactly what is happening and why it is happening, if you don't believe me or don't want to listen then whatever, I'm way past caring at this stage.
The Toronto organisation would've easily been able to take their place in the Championship, christ they've got a superb squad assembled. Nobody was asked due to RFL selfishness and arrogance.
Toronto doesn't exist either, they played their first game yesterday at the same time as the new Bulls did. You're going on about 'fairness' but want to promote a totally new club with no history or credentials at all without them having ever played a single match. Your argument is so backwards and contradictory at this point that it's redundant even trying to discuss this with you.
Not too wish him harm or anything but i suspect he may have a rage induced stroke by the end of the season lol
Not sure if you're talking about Toovey or ECT, lol.

Choosing ignorance.

There's a shock.
It doesn't work like that FFS! This isn't the NFL draft, players just don't go to the bottom teams because you tell them to, Bradford ran a full-time squad and Barrow are a small part-time club who probably couldn't afford to spend anywhere near the salary cap. Bradford were not in liquidation until the start of January, you can't 'fix up' something that hasn't happened yet, lol. I don't know what preferential treatment you think they're getting but you're just talking absolute rubbish at this point. My logic is not flawed at all, it's not some type of conspiracy, I'm explaining to you exactly what is happening and why it is happening, if you don't believe me or don't want to listen then whatever, I'm way past caring at this stage.
Toronto doesn't exist either, they played their first game yesterday at the same time as the new Bulls did. You're going on about 'fairness' but want to promote a totally new club with no history or credentials at all without them having ever played a single match. Your argument is so backwards and contradictory at this point that it's redundant even trying to discuss this with you.

"Toronto didn't exist"

The lies are getting more and more ridiculous every minute.

They've existed longer than this Bradford club, but guess which one has been automatically promoted. The Cumbrian clubs have certainly existed longer, but they weren't even asked.

It's been revealed the rfl have actually been pumping more cash into the failed Bradford club, pissing more money down the drain, since it went into administration, but that is being ignored by those trying to claim they haven't been given extra assistance.

But as we can see, some people choose ignorance. But then again ignorance and stupidity is basically the same thing so it's more than appropriate.

Latest posts