What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braydon Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug testing

Frailty

First Grade
Media reports suspended licence
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/n...de-alcohol-drug-test-Cronulla-Sharks-NRL.html

"'The man produced an expired licence and allegedly returned a positive result to a breath test,' the statement read.

'He was arrested for the purposes of a breath analysis and was taken to Miranda Police Station, where he allegedly returned a breath analysis reading of 0.124.

'He also allegedly returned a positive result to an illicit substance. The 25-year-old man was issued an infringement notice for unlicenced driver - expired licence."

Vee

First Grade
Aside for your odd use of the word 'woke', I don't really have an issue with your opinion. I don't necessarily agree that it's the best path to prevent reoffending though. Evidence suggests it's likely going to increase the likelihood of it.

However, I think we need to clarify that according to reports he was driving on an expired license, not a suspended one. There is a difference.
Really? We're going to let the facts get in the way of a good story?

Is this a new policy? Did I miss the memo?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/n...de-alcohol-drug-test-Cronulla-Sharks-NRL.html

"'The man produced an expired licence and allegedly returned a positive result to a breath test,' the statement read.

'He was arrested for the purposes of a breath analysis and was taken to Miranda Police Station, where he allegedly returned a breath analysis reading of 0.124.

'He also allegedly returned a positive result to an illicit substance. The 25-year-old man was issued an infringement notice for unlicenced driver - expired licence."
Doesn’t make the situation any better blud. He still drove drunk, high, and unlicensed.