What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels?

Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels?

• Bret Hart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Harko

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I'll break the deadlock.

Hart by a street across the board. He had more class than Michaels, more style and could match it in the ring with anyone.

Plus, my autographed photo of Bret Hart told me to vote for him or it'd beat the sh*t out of me.

Even his photos are tough.

My autographed Owen Hart photo was saying "Don't vote for Bret, vote for me damnit" But I still voted for Bret because well... Owen wasn't in the running!

Azkatro

First Grade
HBK. I say that because he is still the most consistently entertaining wrestler in action today. The last few PPV's I've watched have gone from not bad to excellent based on his performances alone. HBK always had more charisma and crowd appeal than Hart for mine and that's what it's all about.

HBK brings the best out in the guys he takes on as well.

aphelion

Juniors
HBK is my all-time favourite so I'm voting for him on a personal level, even though I'm a Hart fan as well.

HBK could do it all (and still does), he is the complete package (air skills, mat skills, mic skills, promo ability, you name it). Hart was one of the best technical wrestlers you'll ever see, but he was too much of a whining Jew to ever really get over with the fans, even when he was champ and a face.

So, HBK it is. The votes are now 18-18 :p