What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Company's Reinstated!

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Few I like this arvo with a slow track at Ipswich.

BR 6 No. 12 Rowland Princess
BR 7 No. 13 Tuscon Rain Prefer heavy though unfortunately

Summary: No good LOL. Don't know about Rowland Princess but I don't know what happened to Tuscon Rain. Got a split at the 300m and was two lengths clear at the 150m then it just stopped as if it was shot (it should be).

big pat

Coach
very hard race to pick the caulfield cup, so i think i will just stick with littorio and take a quinella with zagreb,
race 6 the tristarc, forget mimi lebrocks last run she should atone tomorrow,
race 7, i like red lord in this
race 10 sashenka a tough race,
syd race6 tatts cup lorne dancer will probably win but i like detroit song barrier 1 53 on its back could be a chance,
syd race7 dillenger with nikolic needs to do something now,
syd race 8 tats lighting another tough race hoping keen commander can win.happing punting hope you back some winners.

St. Brett

Juniors
Thanks shane1970.
Tomorrow (Saturday, not today, Friday?) Is T. Bannon on it?
LANDSHARK!

I've got f**king chickenpox and my body has been drained of power and I'm hideous with lumps and blotchers all over me.

By rights I shouldn't be out in public.

St. Brett

Juniors
There's no Rockhampton races or Landsharks going around today. Is it a sunday meeting?

I'm only betting on a few races today, I shouldn't be out in public by rights.

MLB Rce 5 number 9 Stickpin.

MLB Rce 6 number 5 Tan Tat Delargo

MLB Rce 8 numbers 7 and 11 and I have to throw in 6 and 10 too because those 2 South African riders are some good jockeys. Strictly professional those two are.
I can't leave Loyyd and Schofield out they get the best out of a horse.
Although I don't think Ice Chariot has a hope in hell (he's been trying for MLB cup campaigns for the past 5 years!) It's only the 2 african jockeys I'm backing not the horses.
But my tip is VIEWED.
No weight and is working up to this extra journey with perfection.
I better go and get on fixed odds 35-1 while it's still available.
Oilver's mount? Hmm, I'll put ten on it.

As for Weekend Hustler - he won't run a place. All that preist blessing him stuff yesterday is a bad indicator and rubbish. He's a mile horse not distance. The step up to the 2000 was too much for him how's he going to run an extra 400?
They should have targeted the cox plate for Hustler not this race.

Hey guys? Get on VIEWED, ok? Talk about stays under notice.
That's my ''Brett Gaddes has chickenpox and they can get knotted'' lifeless tip today.

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
Geelong Cup today!

(I hear they're racing The Werribe Cup on this same track too.)

I only have the cup to bet on today as everything else is total crap.
Look at SYD would ya.
What a shammbles.

MLB Rce 8 numbers 4 and 14 Zavite and Moatize.

This is Zavite's last chance today with me!
I think he's a dog and by rights I shouldn't be tipping him out.
But it's a drop in class.

I have a feeling Moatize will win this straightout and I'm putting him on top.

I'm also having a quinella with number 1 Light Vision into 4 and 14 as well.
Won't surprise me if Light Vision put ém to the sword altogether as he's been racing in outstanding form lately.

Last but not least, I'm also having $10 a win on both 11 and 16 Glistening and Fast Ruler.

I like D. Yendall as a jockey. That's the reason I'm backing Fast Ruler.

And Glistening can't be over-looked for what he done 2 starts back when he just burst through and killed ém at Flemington was it? Or Mooney Valley?
His last start flop if you read his form he got badly checked at the start and was hampered in the straight and at 40-1 today with Childs aboard I'm laying him as well.
He'll pay a good place if he places.

What I don't want now is for Light Vision to win and blow my other bets off the park.
He'll destroy all my other bets if he continues on his winning ways.

As for Oilver and the overseas invader he's on.....don't know nothing about it so why back it!

St. Brett

Juniors
Seagullsrock

Dive at five in the fifth at BRS?
That's that twinkie I backed at it last start and was beaten by that el'alcatraz thing which has went on and sprouted it wings elsewhere!

K. Pope was on it.

Byrne's on it today eh?

Yerrr, he's BRS's carbon copy of D. oliver.

Put Byrne on anything and he's supposed to win.

Cape Chivas looks good to me.
Go with BRS's 2nd best G. Colless.
But can you get 6-1 about it before jump time - I'm thinking ''nahhh'' they'll jump it at 3-1 and hack its odds to the sh*thouse just like they always do!
Quote a horse at 10-1 it wins and pays $2:80!

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Geelong Cup today!

(I hear they're racing The Werribe Cup on this same track too.)

I only have the cup to bet on today as everything else is total crap.
Look at SYD would ya.
What a shammbles.

MLB Rce 8 numbers 4 and 14 Zavite and Moatize.

This is Zavite's last chance today with me!
I think he's a dog and by rights I shouldn't be tipping him out.
But it's a drop in class.

I have a feeling Moatize will win this straightout and I'm putting him on top.

I'm also having a quinella with number 1 Light Vision into 4 and 14 as well.
Won't surprise me if Light Vision put ém to the sword altogether as he's been racing in outstanding form lately.

Last but not least, I'm also having $10 a win on both 11 and 16 Glistening and Fast Ruler.

I like D. Yendall as a jockey. That's the reason I'm backing Fast Ruler.

And Glistening can't be over-looked for what he done 2 starts back when he just burst through and killed ém at Flemington was it? Or Mooney Valley?
His last start flop if you read his form he got badly checked at the start and was hampered in the straight and at 40-1 today with Childs aboard I'm laying him as well.
He'll pay a good place if he places.

What I don't want now is for Light Vision to win and blow my other bets off the park.
He'll destroy all my other bets if he continues on his winning ways.

As for Oilver and the overseas invader he's on.....don't know nothing about it so why back it!

Yep, got Glistening in my trifecta. Don't like Moatize really. Maybe against its own age I may back it. Plenty of chances in the race. I think I had 9 horses in for 3rd in my trifecta:p as I was looking for some value.

Can't believe I didn't back Bauer. I have been saying the same thing this week as I did with Media Puzzle - they sure as hell didn't bring it out here to only run at Geelong, and if it needs to win to get a start in the big one, it will win.
Then I decided to save my money for Sat - should have done the opposite and built a kitty!!!!

Seagullsrock

Juniors
No luck again today with Dive at Five 4th and Guyno 5th. Bloody Magic Instinct screwed my Geelong Cup trifecta as well.

mave

Coach
Moonee Valley.
Race 3 No 7 Bauble
Race 9 No 8 rockwood
Cox Plate No 3 Zipping and No 7 Alamosa

Rosehill,
Race 7 No 14 Inspired Choice.

St. Brett

Juniors
Let's ride into emortality today.

No fooling around just my tips.

Cox plate I have $10 eachway on Master O'reilly. Fixed odds my arse! They list 23-1 and give me 18-1!

Quinella Master O'reilly into Samantha Miss and Alamosa!
Hot day in MLB guys that other NZ horse hasn't adapted!

MLB Rce 9 number 10 Riceman at good odds.

MLB Rce 7 numbers 10 and 15 First Militia and Causeway Queen.

BRS Rce 9 number 15 Karate Kid. It has to win sooner or later.
And since it's 'Mr. Lawrence," my middle name is Lawrence so that makes me Mr. Lawrence. "I think we can accomodate you, can't we Mr. Lawrence?" "Yes sensay!"

BRS Rce 3 numbers 4 and 16 Monashee Knight and Red Wine Bwana

BRS Rce 5 *A SPECIAL* number 10 Deception Bay.
I have to get to the bank to get more money as I only have $10 on it currently.

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
Why is everyone all over Zipping today? Everybody is sprooking its name. Even that androtop tickle Alf Mathews is on it!
You all know something I don't? Has that little horse had a hit of something it shouldn't? It's not gonna nose bleed after the race is run today is it? Is that a nose-bleed special you 3 outlaws got going, or something? Eh? Wanna let the rest of us in on this little secret? Zipping? No way! He'd be trying to qualify for the MLB Cup right?

I think that other NZ horse will be a big flop today. It's 30 degrees in MLB today it might die in the heat just like Glen boss is dangerously pushing the boundries losing all that weight just to ride a horse.
Very dangerous what he's doing today and he may have no power come cox plate time and the horse will be beat due to this stupid 49KG experiment.
He may collapse from exhaustion just like that other NZ horse. (What's its name again?)

The thing with Bossy is he's only accepted the one ride - so energy won't be too much of a concern.
Zipping's last run was a fair run, but I agree, not sure why it's become the spruik horse. I think people are getting sucked into the whole 'weak cox plate' thing and looking for something at value rather than the obvious

shane1970

Juniors
Holy sh*t - I just posted my Cox Plate selections in the other thread, then come in here and see I've tipped the same as St. Brett, I want off now.

Latest posts