What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett or Josh Morris. Or Both.

Pugzley

Dragon's and Dogs fans, which of the Morris twins do you prefer. Any difference in skill or playing smarts/attitude?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Josh Morris is better. Simply because Brett is not good enough to play in a spine position.

Fullbacks>outside backs.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Josh Morris is better. Simply because Brett is not good enough to play in a spine position.

Fullbacks>outside backs.

Brett was playing fullback this year, Josh is the centre. Also, by your reasoning, Sandow, Mortimer and Keating are better than them.

I'd take Josh out of pure, blatant bias. They're much of a muchness.

If Brett could pass a bit better he'd be a great fullback.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I find Josh to be the stronger of the two, Brett seems to be more of a runner/ballplayer sort of back, where as Josh is more about fending off players and making metres on the edges, carrying tacklers at times.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Josh is a better defender as well. Was great during origin. Both boys seems very strong.

Pugzley

What are the odds that Brett and Josh Morris alternate with each other during the Bulldogs finals games?

I can see them pulling the old switcheroo when they were kids.