What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring back head

ronstevo

Juniors
You want spark in attack? Then bring back Matt head. Everytime he was one the field, something happened. Now f... all happens. We havent scored a try in hours now.
You can't possibly defend that diabolical attacking performance. We need an x-factor.... at least off the bench.

Randor

Juniors
To be fair I reckon Fien went all right.

Shame about the rest of them though.

That said - everybody loves Head.

dragonfan1

Juniors
Head has been pretty good when in the side. I say at least give him a go and see if there is any change.

grandorient

Bench
I don't know if Head is the answer, but having said that, I also don't know that he isn't one spoke in the wheel that help either.

One thing I do know, the Broncs played really well last night, particularly in defence and the bombs weren't bad either. They played our style of game better than we normally do and hence won the match.

I believe Wayne and the boys need to get their heads together and come up with some answers. Same as last week, Canberra really lifted in the second half and we couldn't match it with them.

I have complete faith with Uncle Wayne and the boys and I believe they will indeed come up with the answers, with or without Head.

GO

Firey_Dragon

Coach
To be fair I reckon Fien went all right.

Shame about the rest of them though.

That said - everybody loves Head.
Fien was shocking last night, hogged the ball on way too many 5th tackle options. Playing Hunt on the 5th on the broncos goaline when we had a 2-3 man overlap out wide to left summed it all up. All he had to do was pass the ball out back and we're over.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Fien was shocking last night, hogged the ball on way too many 5th tackle options. Playing Hunt on the 5th on the broncos goaline when we had a 2-3 man overlap out wide to left summed it all up. All he had to do was pass the ball out back and we're over.

I don't think he was shocking. Although I do agree that he try's to over play his hand in attack.

In saying that Head is NOT the answer. Give me Fien every day of the week. At least hes quick out of dummy half.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Bring back Head next week, if he f**ks up, back to Dellharbour, otherwise, keep him on the bench. He could do something good, you never know.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I don't think he was shocking. Although I do agree that he try's to over play his hand in attack.

In saying that Head is NOT the answer. Give me Fien every day of the week. At least hes quick out of dummy half.
I'm not suggesting Head is or isn't the answer either. Just that Fien was pretty damn ordinary last night. Much of our poor 5th tackle plays were due to him.

KIAMA

Juniors
i dont agree with having a outside back on the bench
if we had head on the bench he could cover hooker, halves and if a outside back injured hornby slots back and head slots into the halves

Ulysseus

Bench
Dunno.
Who do you cut to get him on the bench?
Where do you play him?, a non tackling hooker is not the answer.

He'd have to give some BIG spark off the bench to justify his place in the team, can he pass a mean ball from dummy half?, if so then give it a go against Souths and see what happens, let it by no means be a guarantee of a run against the eels, but just experiment with it for one game, win or lose the next two Saints will be in the top 2, apart from who you play pos 2 is no different to pos 1, you get a second shot in the finals and, regrettably, a week off for winning, $100,000 does not do jack in RL these days.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
fein is slow and to sign him for two seasons well, I dont know about that one, He hasnt done anything to say wow

watatank

Coach
Fien is a better option. He was good when he played a simple role, I'd like to see him go back to that.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Bronco's played extremely well and could only score 2 tries. Saints don't need to change anything in defence, they need to work on their attack and I am sure Bennett will have something up his sleeve.

Losing to the Bronco's I am sure Wayne would not be too upset. If he won't mind losing to any team it would be a team he has been part of for 21 years.

Next week will hopefully be the start of another long stretch of wins for the Dragons.

Latest posts