What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

carcharias

Immortal
Or Moylan????

What was the "Story" I made up?
Well
Moylan is speculation by sharks fans due to media releases suggesting he might be on the move.

So it’s not like there wasn’t anything else to back up the story.

Your story however....has not one single person confirming they too saw the photo “ going around Snapchat “.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Well
Moylan is speculation by sharks fans due to media releases suggesting he might be on the move.

So it’s not like there wasn’t anything else to back up the story.

Your story however....has not one single person confirming they too saw the photo “ going around Snapchat “.

It could well have been an old picture for all I know. I never said he was likely to sign, I just thought it was humorous.

And your dead right, if I was going to make a bullshit story, I would pick someone much more believable.

Like Lachlan Crocker for instance. Not re-signed by the Raiders, would love to live by the beach, mates with Wade Graham and the Braileys.... much more believable.

But... I wouldn't do that, because it would be pointless...

carcharias

Immortal
...and mentioning a make believe pic of Carney suggesting he is trying th get back in the sharks team has a point?

Please stop
It is now becoming quite sad watching you stutter your way deeper down into the bullshitters abyss.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
...and mentioning a make believe pic of Carney suggesting he is trying th get back in the sharks team has a point?

Please stop
It is now becoming quite sad watching you stutter your way deeper down into the bullshitters abyss.

Haha... you're funny, I like you...

Blues Riff

Bench
Hey Luke, should have mentioned the rumblings and whispers growing louder. Maybe something that is understood and believed to have been reported. They would have lapped it up.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Hey Luke, should have mentioned the rumblings and whispers growing louder. Maybe something that is understood and believed to have been reported. They would have lapped it up.

Well they do seem to hang off every word Rothfield prints and he's a fully published liar, from way back.

I mention that I saw a picture on Snap Chat and I'm clearly a liar living in a make believe world....

carcharias

Immortal
Well they do seem to hang off every word Rothfield prints and he's a fully published liar, from way back.

I mention that I saw a picture on Snap Chat and I'm clearly a liar living in a make believe world....

Ha

First of all
None of us “hang off his every word”
We have all said many many times he is a f**kwit
And we have told you that too.

Secondly
Photos or it didn’t happen mr Snapchat

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Ha

First of all
None of us “hang off his every word”
We have all said many many times he is a f**kwit
And we have told you that too.

Secondly
Photos or it didn’t happen mr Snapchat

Yeah you do... he's the "f**kwit" that is responsible for most of what you guys talk about on here.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, but, don't pretend like you don't listen to him.

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah you do... he's the "f**kwit" that is responsible for most of what you guys talk about on here.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, but, don't pretend like you don't listen to him.

Ever since the peptide media assignation of my club I have not read a news paper .
I rarely watch the news.
I don’t watch the footy show
I have never subscribed to any online news site either.
I couldn’t even tell you what one that f**kwit works for.

He started the whole peptide thing.

I couldn’t care less when Wilson carked it
I will not give a shit when Rothfield does either
Never have
Never will

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Ever since the peptide media assignation of my club I have not read a news paper .
I rarely watch the news.
I don’t watch the footy show
I have never subscribed to any online news site either.
I couldn’t even tell you what one that f**kwit works for.

He started the whole peptide thing.

I couldn’t care less when Wilson carked it
I will not give a shit when Rothfield does either
Never have
Never will

You still buy into his stories though, directly or indirectly.....

carcharias

Immortal
You still buy into his stories though, directly or indirectly.....

Do I?

I couldn’t tell you which one he even wrote.
I don’t click on the links and if he wrote it , it is usually posted in here with a warning that it is his story by the poster.

I have never read a good word about him by anyone on these forums
That goes for all fans of the game.

Gould is a f**kwit
He writes shit for news papers
That doesn’t mean a subject has bought up means any merkin listens to or likes him.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Do I?

I couldn’t tell you which one he even wrote.
I don’t click on the links and if he wrote it , it is usually posted in here with a warning that it is his story by the poster.

I have never read a good word about him by anyone on these forums
That goes for all fans of the game.

Gould is a f**kwit
He writes shit for news papers
That doesn’t mean a subject has bought up means any merkin listens to or likes him.

Moylan to the Sharks, Moylan doesn't get on with Griffin, Moylan Saga not over.

All Rothfields work.

None of which had any substance. You guys have entire threads based on his ramblings.

carcharias

Immortal
Moylan to the Sharks, Moylan doesn't get on with Griffin, Moylan Saga not over.

All Rothfields work.

None of which had any substance. You guys have entire threads based on his ramblings.

It is a little reminiscent of your own work ey?

No substance at all
Not even the photo you reckon you claimed to have seen.

You are the same as Rothfeild

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It is a little reminiscent of your own work ey?

No substance at all
Not even the photo you reckon you claimed to have seen.

You are the same as Rothfeild

Not even the photo you reckon you claimed to have seen..... is that even a sentence???

I don't reckon I claimed to have seen anything.

I "did" see a funny picture of TC drinking coffee with Sharks High Performance staff. It had something humorous written on it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I’ve just had a quick google
Michael Chammas smh
Adam pengilliy smh
Chris Barrett smh
Tyson Otto news.com
Triple M
Fox sports
Assorted “staff writers”

Have all reported that Moylan could go to the Sharks.

The only time I could find Rothfield mentioned was from a comment he made on fox 360
....a comment that Paul Kent backed him up on.

So to say this was all a Rothfeild story is probably wrong.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...s-swap-for-james-maloney-20171003-gytayl.html

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ith-panthers-matt-moylan-20170923-gynd3a.html

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...t/news-story/57327f712ac1a24470ae87ed0c67a133

Which one of them have a quote from any Panther Official??

They were all simply regurgitating what Buzz said on Social media. He was their source.