What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Roar Football Club thread - The best team in Queensland

Mong

Post Whore
Franjic and Berisha both gone this season, both big losses particularly Berisha.

I don't know anything about the new guy up front.

Membership over 9k apparently, it wasn't that long ago we were going to games that only got half that or so in attendance.

Hopefully a good sign for crowd figures for the season.

It was only a matter of time for Franjic. The guy has really come into his own over the past couple of seasons.

I might actually look at learning the songs and going to the den this year.

Mong

Post Whore
Losing at home (well, in Brisbane) against an Indonesian team and some of their shirts had numbers falling off that were then taped back on.

WTF?

Embarrassing AF.

Pommy

Coach
Losing at home (well, in Brisbane) against an Indonesian team and some of their shirts had numbers falling off that were then taped back on.

WTF?

Embarrassing AF.

I think they were Filipinos, the meltdown on social media from Aussie football try hards is great to witness though.

Mong

Post Whore
Yes they are from there, my mistake.

Why do you call them football try hards though? I've seen plenty of roar fans upset about the loss and the shirt issues.

Pommy

Coach
Yes they are from there, my mistake.

Why do you call them football try hards though? I've seen plenty of roar fans upset about the loss and the shirt issues.

Not so much Brisbane fans as Aussie football fans in general. They have delusions of grandeur and it’s nice to see them reminded exactly what Australian football actually is.

Mong

Post Whore
Examples to share?

I find it difficult to believe that anyone but roar fans actually gave a f**k.

Last edited:

Latest posts