What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronco Drug Addicts.

shaggs

Coach
Always had their own set of rules.
Former legend of the club loved the marching powder. Never got caught hmmm.

Same as Bromwich. Admitted using, no test no suspension. Except for the pissy two weeks

Card Shark

Immortal
Didnt catch Benny B at the Donks though.

No surprises there.

The whole game (NRL) is set up to benefit them (regular Friday footy, 1 team in massive city, etc), including turning a blind eye to misdemeanours.

snout

First Grade
Wendell sailor got two years for using.
He'd spent the weekend in sydney with the same legend mentioned above.

No questions asked.

Move on.

Quigs

Immortal
be interesting to dig up the Courier Mails reporting of Roberts when he was wisked away overseas for rehab for alcohol what with the disclosure today of things other than de piss.

snout

First Grade
If theyre laying odds of him not seeing out his 4 year contract ld put my house on it.

Weaponhead

Coach
Never anything to see with the donks. Salary cap breach. Send Gee away. Nothing ever happened. Blokes in the public toilets up to funny business. No action.

Roberts has been up to no good up there but no consequences...... lucky they ain't good enough to win the comp.

Sharkman

Juniors
No to worry lads, the ever helpful Broncos brass have just clarified for everyone.

They weren't talking about Jimmy the Jets' rocket fuel, oh no, it was just prescription drugs ya'll.

:eyes:

shaggs

Coach
No to worry lads, the ever helpful Broncos brass have just clarified for everyone.

They weren't talking about Jimmy the Jets' rocket fuel, oh no, it was just prescription drugs ya'll.

:eyes:
Didn't he get sacked from Penrith for pinching a script pad?

Quigs

Immortal
Arhhhh and don't forget the famous Alfie saga. Wisked off to The Old Dart to finish his career over there because he had lost interest and his spark to keep playing "over here"

I BET there was more to that little one hey fellahs.

The mongrel Donks have a masterful record of hiding the truth (unless it involves a player they want to get rid of)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah that cocaine and speed really makes the player....

Leave the cop work to cops....check for roids...

Benny be playing in pommyland soon.

Funny how some QLD media types come out and say what a great story that JR has got his shyte together after being on the wrong side of the tracks.

Yet Fifita who also didn't have a privileged upbringing gets caned by the same people for friggin abusing a junior ref and writing 3 letters on his arm.

And'll put my house on the fact that Fifita has done 100 x more good will with the public than JR.

The bias is breath taking.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah I read that and had to do the ol' "Wait, what?" So he was on drugs whilst playing NRL footy eh Wayneo? f**k off.

Arhhhh and don't forget the famous Alfie saga. Wisked off to The Old Dart to finish his career over there because he had lost interest and his spark to keep playing "over here"

I BET there was more to that little one hey fellahs.

The mongrel Donks have a masterful record of hiding the truth (unless it involves a player they want to get rid of)
Thought the Alfie "renaissance" was all about him having serious gambling problems and going over to England for bigger money (due to the exchange rates) so he could pay off some serious debts. My brother, who was living on the Sunshine Coast at the time, told me there was a tiny story about that in the Courier Mail.

Quigs

Immortal
See my second paragraph Tom. (that is the story I heard too)

And in the Murdoch Rag they pushed some story about Alfie watching a bloke eat a pie or something and the sight of the pie eater made Alfie have second thoughts about the big league.

It was areal crap article but what did you expect from a Murdoch rag.