What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Losing

lynx000

Juniors
No worries. Can’t wait to join you in watching the finals from our lounge chairs.
More likely our fate than yours, the Sharks will make it, too good a side not to come good. Just kick some goals. I would much rather you guys (or Newie or the Raiders) win it rather than Melbourne, Roosters or Souths.

snout

First Grade
Lodges eyes. There is nothing behind then. Empty space.

Who cuts turpins hair. Mum obviously.
Rainman.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Lodges eyes. There is nothing behind then. Empty space.

Who cuts turpins hair. Mum obviously.
Rainman.

Turpin - his first game was like a mini-Sharon Woods-type DORA bob/mullet - absolutely awful.

Then, I think it was one of the players gave him a haircut - STILL awful!

What's with the fringe?

Poor fella has not been blessed with the greatest looks...

Card Shark

Immortal
We have dropped below this mob now

Just like other dud teams like Parramatta at Manly and Penrith in Newcastle is embarrassing

We should be 8 points to the better of them!

It’s all our fault they have crept back into contention for the finals...& my fault for starting this thread!

bluefox68

Staff member
Did anyone watch the Cowboys/Broncos game?

Last 30 mins - penalty Broncos style refereeing...

EVERY call goes the Broncos way until they draw level and then win the game.

They did NOT deserve to win that one. No way they should’ve been celebrating the way they did...

roboshark

Coach
Did anyone watch the Cowboys/Broncos game?

Last 30 mins - penalty Broncos style refereeing...

EVERY call goes the Broncos way until they draw level and then win the game.

They did NOT deserve to win that one. No way they should’ve been celebrating the way they did...

everyone knows that the NRL will definitely not allow a final series to happen without the Broncos

Marchad

Juniors
I would rather be fist f**ked by the Thing than watch that piss poor of excuse of a game again.

Card Shark

Immortal
The game was ok, until the last minute when the refs realised it was their last chance to get Brisbane home.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Broncos and Cowboys are both f**king shit and neither deserve to be in the finals. Especially the Broncos, they got so lucky in that game. Refs are f**ked.

Seibold is overrated and so is half his team. They’re dog wank but will be in the finals because the NRL needs them to be.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Disallowed Cowboys try to Clifford was one of the worst bunker decisions I have ever seen.

McCullogh was hit by Cooper as a decoy but he then moved directly in front of Clifford, waved his arms and then had about six hours to tackle Clifford. He didn't and Clifford scored.

Also, in that last minute I did not see where the Broncos should have been awarded six again and then the pass from Milford to one of their forwards before going to Turpin was easily forward. Not called.

Cowboys really dudded in that game.

Latest posts