What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos NRL Matches Discussion + Voting

Nerd

Bench
Great first half but then their forwards smashed us in the second half. How much dumb shit did Adam Blair do tonight. With Blair, Moga and Hunt gone for next year we have to be a much better side. I'm really over being belted by Melbourne and can't wait for their big three to retire so we can hopefully return the favour in years to come.

-10 Blair
-9 Moga
1 Thaiday

gUt

Coach
Pathetic effort. I know we had plenty of top liners missing but still, there was no need for the cheap shots. What a way to end the year.

Nerd

Bench
What we need is some decent props. Thaiday is a backrower at the end of his career and Blair is a dud. It's a real loss losing Ese Ese. Surely Ofahengaue and Tevita junior will be our starting props for next year.

Nerd

Bench
Pathetic effort. I know we had plenty of top liners missing but still, there was no need for the cheap shots. What a way to end the year.
Yeh I was disappointed by Kahu's cheap shot on Slater. They should leave that stuff to the Sharks.

renouf

Juniors
Haven't seen the game but really it was all over after the Parramatta flogging, I can't see how we can win the comp anytime soon unfortunately. I don't know what happened to our football this year but the style of play definitely changed, is that down to the new assistant coach or is that just the NRL this year?

Nerd

Bench
Hard to say. Our attack was definitely better this year but all the forced offloads did lead to a lot of unforced errors. Probably just need to get the balance right in knowing when to attack and when to play for field position. I'm hoping with Hunt gone Milford steps up and takes more control of the team.