What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos

Manly fLIP

Juniors
However disgraceful the ref's performance was it looks like the game is wrapped up.

Meaning more is placed on the Rabbitohs v Tigers.

The loser of that match will drop out of the 8.

ouwet

Bench
Absolute disgrace!

Imagine the Broncos win the GF now... NRL = Joke!!!

Canberra were robbed and if my team misses out of the top 8 and eventually get knocked out by Brisbane i will be filthy!

Mr Saab

Referee
LebaneseForces said:
Absolute disgrace!

Imagine the Broncos win the GF now... NRL = Joke!!!

Canberra were robbed and if my team misses out of the top 8 and eventually get knocked out by Brisbane i will be filthy!

Rest easy Mr Forces

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thats 2 games today we're the video ref has changed the outcome of the game, both were 12 point turnarounds.

CrazyEel

Bench
I'd got to the point where I found it impossible to believe the officiating could get any worse but today they were intent on proving me wrong. Disgraceful!

gong_eagle

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
Thats 2 games today we're the video ref has changed the outcome of the game, both were 12 point turnarounds.
a premiership decided on what the ref/video ref feels like, not the skills of the players/teams, pretty sad state of affairs

hineyrulz

Post Whore
gong_eagle said:
a premiership decided on what the ref/video ref feels like, not the skills of the players/teams, pretty sad state of affairs
It could happen, but the NRL would continue to keep their head's up their arses.

ouwet

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Rest easy Mr Forces

WHY? Brisbane were gifted the game by the Video Ref!!! I'm filthy that Brisbane will now cost a team a top 8 spot because of it!

Rovelli

Bench
Bronco fans would rather the Tigers win?

Tigers play the Knights and SHOULD win.
Rabbits play the Roosters and SHOULD win, but are more likely to lose.

Mr Saab

Referee
And the raiders made absolutely zero mistakes? They had a shocker.
Sure, some decisions favoured the Broncos, but the raiders decisions also favoured the Broncos.
Who are Brisbane going to cost a spot in the top 8?
One decision out of 25 weeks of football is going to cost a team a top 8 spot? Puleaaasse.
If Brisbane miss out i wont blame refs etc...i will blame THEM for their effot they displayed weeks 1-10.
Take responsibilty for your own actions instead of passing the fricken buck

ouwet

Bench
Mr Saab said:
And the raiders made absolutely zero mistakes? They had a shocker.
Sure, some decisions favoured the Broncos, but the raiders decisions also favoured the Broncos.
Who are Brisbane going to cost a spot in the top 8?
One decision out of 25 weeks of football is going to cost a team a top 8 spot? Puleaaasse.
If Brisbane miss out i wont blame refs etc...i will blame THEM for their effot they displayed weeks 1-10.
Take responsibilty for your own actions instead of passing the fricken buck

19-6 and it's game over!!

Tiger's ? Souths ? Bulldogs? Eels ? could be effected!

Responsibility for my team? My team beat your team last week... The video ref have given the Broncos two points... It's a joke!!!! If he isn't axed then the NRL are a joke.

Mr Saab

Referee
What about the other 24 rounds???????????????
The Dogs should not have lost twice to the bottom three panthers...if you didnt you would be in the top 4.
But noooo, blame the the officials.

ouwet

Bench
Mr Saab said:
What about the other 24 rounds???????????????
The Dogs should not have lost twice to the bottom three panthers...if you didnt you would be in the top 4.
But noooo, blame the the officials.

MATE Don't you get it??? Video Ref decisions SHOULD not cost a team, if it was blantant i wouldn't mind, but fair dinkum he looked at it 5 times and still got it wrong.

We lost to Penrith fair and square... IF we miss out on the Top 8 due to Brisbane i wouldn't mind but to miss out (Which we won't because the Tiger's are getting pumped anyways) due to a shocking video ref call i will be pissed off, Tiger's supporters can fill robbed now. WHAT if a video ref call costs a team the GF??? You wouldn't mind? OH wait you beat Melbourne last yr because of a shocking call.

Mr Saab

Referee
So one call out of 25 rounds of football is what it comes down to?
Yes the video ref should not make mistakes, but shyte, there are 25 rounds of football..if you are good enough you will win.
Look at the Maroons in origin 3 2006...hammered by the video ref.
They won the series.

Tigers fans should feel robbed????????????? For what? They should not lose to Souths at Leichhardt.

Yes we won the comp last yr, but you know what....i felt more joy at beating you pathetic puppy dogs than winning the comp

Hutty1986

Immortal
Mr Saab said:
So one call out of 25 rounds of football is what it comes down to?
Yes the video ref should not make mistakes, but shyte, there are 25 rounds of football..if you are good enough you will win.
Look at the Maroons in origin 3 2006...hammered by the video ref.
They won the series.

Tigers fans should feel robbed????????????? For what? They should not lose to Souths at Leichhardt.

Yes we won the comp last yr, but you know what....i felt more joy at beating you pathetic puppy dogs than winning the comp

Your logic seems to be going over his head, Saab

ouwet

Bench
Hutty1986 said:
Your logic seems to be going over his head, Saab

What logic? It's ok if the video ref f**ks up because your team should of won more games???
It's totally irrelevant if the team that misses out (Bulldogs, Eels, Tigers or Rabbitohs) should of won more games, the incompetent video ref's shouldn't decide a game like they did with the Broncos (Ref i can forgive but fair dinkum a video ref? they looked at it 10 times and still got it wrong).

Saab it's all good that you got more of a thrill about being the Doggies then Melbourne in the GF... You guys were the better team on the night (Against the Dogs).

Latest posts