What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncs 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
At a 30th tonight so no clue who to give points to at this stage. Massive win for our season though.

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. Friend. Outstanding all round effort.
2. Cordner. A warrior and 2 tries.
1. Gordon. Safe as houses.

An immense win indeed. This Origin period is brutal for us.

9-4 looks so much better than 8-5 right now!

Headless Chook

Juniors
I'll run with Tommy's picks.

I thought Friendy was brilliant and steered the team around without Pearce beautifully. All that while making his usual 50+ tackles.

3 points: Boyd Cordner. Played all 80 minutes of Origin 1 and then played all 80 minutes of this game. 28 tackles and only 1 miss, 19 runs for 156 m,metres, 1 line break, 2 tries. In my opinion deserves the 3 points for that effort.
2 points: Jake Griend. Good all round game. Kicking game was good, 1 try assist, and 58 tackles. Whoe hearted effort.
1 point: Michael Gordon. Consumate professional.

Only bug bear, Joseph Manu need to make better reads in defence. He jams in too often which leaves Fergo marking 2 players too often in my book.

H.H

Juniors
3 - Cordner
2 - Friend
1 - Gordon

Reckon we're looking alright. Really wish we would stop making it so difficult late in games. I was out there and it was bloody tough going that last 5 minutes

Valheru

Coach
3 Friend - His best performance in 4 years
2 Cordner - brilliant
1 Maubo - just solid all round

Tigers next then a bye after which a tricky little bit of the draw comes up before our final bye with 'home' games against storm (Adelaide), Sharks (Gosford) and souffs (SFS but origin players out). If we can split those 4 games or even go 3-1 I think we are in good stead.