What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Gibbs

holman

Juniors
Thanks Bryce you have improved out of sight this year and played your best football, tackled your heart out all year and made plenty of hitups,you should be very proud of your efforts as most Tigers supporters will be. also a special mention to Blake Ayshford your last 8 games have been great and I can see a rep jumper in the future.

Bryces defence has been oustanding,Blake has stepped up another gear latley,makes you wonder where that talent was before.
1 major critisism is the make up & use of the bench.Last night there should have been 4 forwards on that bench.Three gruelling games the forwards could have done with some help,we all knew predominatley they were going to take it to us up the middle.
Fitzy only got a start because Lote was injured,what a waste

hybrid_tiger

Coach
That tackle Gibbs made on Gasnier in the last 10 minutes sums his efforts up for me...he could barely walk, yet was still throwing himself into everything.

He is an absolute machine.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Gibbs' metres have suffered in the second half of the year. It's not exactly clear why he'd go from making well over 100m most weeks to making around 90m but I've always thought he could have been suffering from having to play as pretty much the only front rower in our team early in the season. Unsurprisingly, as soon as he grew up a bit and wasn't trying to hold a front row together in his first few years of grade, he's starting to become the player he was obviously going to be.

Not much else needs to be said about his defence that hasn't been. It (and his effort over all) is f**king immense.

holman

Juniors
To when the saints go marchin out. I think the Wests Tigers have watched the 2005 prelim final that many times that they have picked up that bad habit from St George of choking. You know the game I am talking about Saints started 2/1 ON and got flogged by the Kids and you Saints supporters all had to unload your Grand Final tickets,remember now, Go the Roosters and f--- off from our site.

gregstar

Referee
Good game greggy...congrats to your mob
cheers dude.
tough luck on the loss.

what's extraordinary is the fact that you guys have possibly played the best footy for 3 weeks & have only won once. bizarre stuff.

bar 2 key moments, you guys could be in the gf.

teflon will need to be at his best in '11 to get you guys back up after this. i hope he is.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh, even round 26....last 4 games have been heart attack material
3 point loss, 4 point loss in 100 mins , 2 point last minute sudden death win and 1 point loss
Feeling a bit of relief tbh...too fkn stressful

Latest posts