What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bula

Tigerm

First Grade
Not too shabby.
Maybe because of our results, but these don’t ring true in my mind.
I’m not doubting his talent, I think he will go along way in the game, if he wants.
But I just feel his impact is not as prominent as last season.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Those stats are weird because I vividly remember if his urgency was a bit better there were 2 tries to be saved in last weeks game

Stats paint a different picture clearly 🤷‍♂️

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Great example of how misleading stats are as he has been underwhelming.Turuva will place enormous pressure on Bula to hold his spot next season.
I read somewhere Bula has a niggling thigh injury, nothing major, but could be why he holds back a little bit in his acceleration phase

either way I’m sure Turuva will be doing everything he can next year to dethrone him… I highly doubt he’ll come here just to settle for centre /wing

Tigerm

First Grade
Hopefully the competition for his spot, will bring out the best in him?
Re possible injury, it was noticeable to me, that they no longer talked about him being the fittest in the club, that has gone to Galvin.

There's only 1 stat that matters. 2 wins and 6 losses. Sitting in 15th on the ladder.

If he's injured he should sit out and get it right so he can contribute more to the team.

He's definitely a project player with a lot of potential upside, but I don't think anyone can argue that he's gone backwards this year.

* Run hard and straight on your kick returns.
* Only pass the ball off if the receiver is a much better position than you are.
* If you can get involved defensively then do it. Don't leave to others what you can do yourself.

WA Tiger

Bench
Great example of how misleading stats are as he has been underwhelming.Turuva will place enormous pressure on Bula to hold his spot next season.
The clothes line for hanging well paid players on that are of minimal use could start running out of pegs soon.
Boy may need to hit the weights and get some confidence to break the line and in general. His Christian bubble prob isn’t helping atm

Last edited:

Latest posts