What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bull grubs next week.

Crossbow

Juniors
I would love to give these morons a total flogging say 100 nil.Our attack looked a bit clunkey against the Tigers but there attack is like watching us in the last couple of years when you would just cringe in your seat at how bad it was.Thank god we didn't sign Des.That was a recruitment stroke of genius.Go dragons this is must win.Hope Lafai goes large to repay the grubs for offloading him to us injured.

Life's Good

Coach
Will be happy with a win regardless of the score. We were expected to belt the Tigers but didn't get close to that. We should win well but as already said the Dogs will be looking to make amends for a less than average performance.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Dogs will give us a real match and as usual being a Monday we will come out on the wrong end of the scoreline.Hope not though.

2010Dragons

Bench
It will be a very hard game for us to win. But not a impossible, we need to play hard and straight from the first minute of play and out muscle the grubs players.
The dogs were embarrassed and can't possibly put up another crap performance.
Tyson will be out of this game. Who will replace him?

Minh

First Grade
The most dangerous teams are teams who have recently been flogged.....but we should beat them....

jeffdragon

Bench
A chance to cement our spot
With sharks v storm playing each other.
We owe the dogs ,for the times we have been ripped off by refs against them.
Hopefully we dont stuff up any short dropouts we get
Shame friz wont be there,
Cmon lets give it to them,hopefully our game v tigers wont be repeated

Last edited:

possm

Coach
I was not impressed with our 'power game' against the Tigers last Saturday. It seemed to me we are on the way down and got home by a wisker. I truely hope that against the Dogs, even without Frizell we can return to our best 'power game' because we will need to if we want to beat the woonded dogs. I fear them because I have seen results many times over the years in which a woonded team comes out firing on all cylinders the next game up.

Go wll our might Dragons and bring us your best 'power game' against those cap cheating Dogs on Monday night.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
It will be a very hard game for us to win. But not a impossible, we need to play hard and straight from the first minute of play and out muscle the grubs players.
The dogs were embarrassed and can't possibly put up another crap performance.
Tyson will be out of this game. Who will replace him?

I would think sele would start
And Host on the bench.

Dannyboy80

Juniors
I would love to give these morons a total flogging say 100 nil.Our attack looked a bit clunkey against the Tigers but there attack is like watching us in the last couple of years when you would just cringe in your seat at how bad it was.Thank god we didn't sign Des.That was a recruitment stroke of genius.Go dragons this is must win.Hope Lafai goes large to repay the grubs for offloading him to us injured.
Love it! Still haven't forgiven them for the completely grubby tactics in rubbing our halves out after we were all over them in 2015 finals. Have hated Eastwood ever since.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Will be a tough game. We did not need them to get belted by 30+ to add additional motivation.

Will Graham, Reynolds and BMoz be back for the Dogs. THey will make a huge difference.

If Saints can win this they will be 10pts in front of them on the table. Who would have thought that.
And to think people wanted Hasler at the Dragons. They dodged a bullet big time.
And before a ball was kicked in 2017, we though McCrone was the worst No.7 in the NRL. Mbye I think has that mantle hands down. Difference is Saints are paying McCrone so much less than Mbye it's not funny. Now that is poor player-retention management.

Before the Panthers game I was convinced that the Panthers were playing badly because of the coach. They were not playing for him and their bad form was to help push him out. Looks like it was the other mob that have that issue. The players just don't look like they want to play for the poor ref bullying Dez.

Apparently Morris twins are being shopped around. I am suprised Browny does not go for them seeing he was their coach in the juniors. I am sure he could use both at the Knights and he will probably get them cheap. Dogs will probably pay part of their salary.

Datramp

Juniors
And before a ball was kicked in 2017, we though McCrone was the worst No.7 in the NRL. Mbye I think has that mantle hands down. Difference is Saints are paying McCrone so much less than Mbye it's not funny. Now that is poor player-retention management.

I never understood the hype around Mbye, Especially as a halfback. They should move him to centre and put Reynolds 6 Frawley 7, or Mbye 6, Frawley 7 Reynolds 14.

possm

Coach
Will be a tough game. We did not need them to get belted by 30+ to add additional motivation.

Will Graham, Reynolds and BMoz be back for the Dogs. THey will make a huge difference.

If Saints can win this they will be 10pts in front of them on the table. Who would have thought that.
And to think people wanted Hasler at the Dragons. They dodged a bullet big time.

Before the Panthers game I was convinced that the Panthers were playing badly because of the coach. They were not playing for him and their bad form was to help push him out. Looks like it was the other mob that have that issue. The players just don't look like they want to play for the poor ref bullying Dez.

Apparently Morris twins are being shopped around. I am suprised Browny does not go for them seeing he was their coach in the juniors. I am sure he could use both at the Knights and he will probably get them cheap. Dogs will probably pay part of their salary.
The Morris Brothers have to agree to leave, they are under contract. Can't see them wanting to live in Newcastle.