What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Ben Roberts caught Drink Driving in an unregistered car

Just heard on 2GB. More to be revealed. Apparently was a fairly prominent one who has been in the news lately.

EDIT: Just revealed that it is Ben Roberts from the Bulldogs

gregstar

Referee
on today's effort i'd suggest it was our 5/8.

a bottle of p*ss would be about the only thing he could penetrate.

Utey

Coach
gregstar said:
on today's effort i'd suggest it was our 5/8.

a bottle of p*ss would be about the only thing he could penetrate.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ice777

Bench
If true and i did say IF, surely it's bye bye Ben. I'm all for players recieving a second chance but that'll be 2 strikes in as many weeks for him should it turn out to be true. Fair dinkum some of these footy players don't know how good they have it i don't think :crazy:

Ice777

Bench
Y2Eel said:
Didn't the doggies just re-sign him?

I was thinking the same thing myself so if they did it'll be interesting to see how they handle it. A few Dogs fans may be pissed at me for saying this but IMO there seems to be a bit of a culture problem down there. Just when it seems they're getting back on track something else happens.

Glenn

First Grade
Seems SBW is also in strife with police for urinating in a public place, according to Ch 7 news.

gregstar

Referee
the whole side should be charged because all were guilty of p*ssing opportunities against the wall friday night.