What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

melon....

Coach
sportive cupid said:
Maybe we should all be lisening to each others stories a bit more and doing a bit less of the judging
Maybe I have 2 kids that have to live in this world, and maybe as a parent I can assist in making their lives, complete, peaceful and without pain and suffering? Maybe I dont need to listen to a bunch of heathens that are only good as Flame thrower targets.

Maybe Im sick of the do gooders in society telling me these animals have rights...the same rights I do. Maybe Im sick of being told that only to see these animals take away my basic rights to live as I choose...and I choose peacefully. So let me at them with a nuke, so we can all live in peace.

Briza

Juniors
These f**king morons are taking valuable police resorces off our streets, An extra 100 security gaurds should be employed at EVERY match in Sydney Involving the Bulldogs, and ALL charges should be sent to and paid by the Club!

raftersmob

Juniors
The club should pay for the extra security.
They should only have dry day , matches.This will deter troublemakers.

Also fess up and alay your fans fears. Tell the truth on the rape allegations as did St Kilda, and the cocaine. Your fans are your club, they are bleeding big time.They are sticking up for you, and you the club treat them with ni respect. Disgraceful Bulldogs.

No supporters = no club.

miccle

Bench
Can I firstly say that my deepest sympathy and respect goes out to the REAL dogs fans. All of those who stick by their team through thick and thin, and do so while acting like respectable members of the community. You are truly the majority and i admire your strength for standing by your side when all seems lost.

To those who were a part of the disgrace of last night. Shame on you, and stay the hell away from Rugby League. You are a joke, a disgrace and an embarrassment. How the hell are we going to get crowds and families back to live footy games when this **** occurs?? Do you WANT AFL and UNION to take over?? seems to me like you do... :x

Words cant really describe how upset and angry I am at those actions from last night. I'm gutted.

greeneyed

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
greeneyed said:
This is why penalising the team with loss of competition points is the best solution to bad crowd behaviour. Just keep taking points away while it continues.

These people arent fans, they are idiots that go along because its just the done thing. By deducting points everyone but the people responsible have to suffer the consequences.

They ARE Dogs fans. They are wearing Dogs jerseys. Saying they aren't their fans is putting our heads in the sand.

The club is bringing the game into disrepute and the club has to take some responsibility and they haven't done anything for years even though this has been happening for years.

The Dogs fans did the bottle throwing at Canberra Stadium the week after their points were stripped for the salary cap breach.

The NRL obviously has to do something more serious to get the club's attention.

Spanner

Juniors
:evil: Everything that is wrong in rugby league canbe traced back to the bulldogs club.
Everything.
We don't need them in our game and we don't want them.
Kick them out.

Spanner.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I figured you should expect a bit of flak if you go to an away game.

The lesson is that you shouldn't go if you can't hack it.

Spanner

Juniors
Big Mick said:
thats a bit drastic Spanner.

Mick, Are you happy to have the game you love splashed across the media because of cheating, drugs, sexual depravity, violence, bad behaviour by players at pubs, and thugs dragging through the dirt?
Or would you like them to talk about great efforts like your Panthers in the GF last year?
Everything that is bad in Rugby League ccan be traced back to that club.
Take their licence of them.

Spanner.

Clevo

Juniors
melon.... said:
Clevo said:
The Mighty Rabbit said:
melon.... said:
Clevo, I was on the end of a thrashing once at the SFS. We were down by 30 at half time, and we booed our team off the park. Thats as bad as it got, so take your South Sydney sh!t and stick it. In my 30 years of following the chooks, I have never experienced bottles thrown by us. I have been mugged by a disgusting, flea bitten, dirty, infested, Souths Jersey wearing mongo in Redfern though. Worse than any Easts experience. That wasnt you was it?

Melon, you think I haven;t been confronted by arrogant Rooster fans before? I just walk away. And I tell you it aint easy being a Souths supporter. I missed four games last year and the abuse I have copped is unbelieveable. I cop it on the chin.

Players should know better. I believe Elisabeth because the Ch9 commentators mentioned something about interaction from the players.

There's no excuse for what the bulldogs fans got up to today. I would never condone such behavior. Players always ignore crowd heckling and it happens at every game. Players should never react to it...never. For some reason rooster players did so today...which would have inflamed the situation.

It was predicted to be this bad...so much so...that even Rooster management decided to close the open forum The Wall for the week leading up to the game.

Again.... The Bulldogs fans have brought more shame to their club and any supporter wearing their club colours should be aware their behavior WILL reflect back on it's club. No fan should go to games in fear....ever.

But you try being a Souths supporter and go to away games. And you can;t compare Souths supporters to the Bulldogs fans. We come nowhere near close.
Well matey, I for one am sorry you had to endure that. And Im not saying that Roosters fans are angels....there are unfortunately troublemakers in every supporters base. Look at St George with the years of trouble started by Skull....but to say I would have reacted the same way is ridiculous. Did these big bad Chooks throw f**king bottles at you?? Didnt think so. But you shouldnt have to be abused none the less. Hey Iv copped it bad at Moronthon stadium, thats why I dont go to Newcastle. A saints mate of mine got his head smashed in by a Manly fan at Kogarah, because he accidentally spilt some beer on the people in front of him, and this guy was even one of those that got wet!!!Everyone has had a run in at some time. It not excuseable, but you need to look at the frequency and scale and you cant tell me Roosters fans would have reacted the same way as these gutless hallal turds. NO ONE REACTS LIKE THESE ANIMALS.

You are quite right Melon.... there's no reason for fans to react the way the Bulldog supporters have. Usually when we cop it we ignore it or dish out the verbal and keep moving. I don;t think overall the supporters of other clubs are bad at all. It, of course, does gets a little scary on the rare odd occasion. Roosters fans generally I have no problem with. You will get someone mouthing off at every game. We have songs for those occassions. :)

melon....

Coach
Clevo said:
melon.... said:
Clevo said:
The Mighty Rabbit said:
melon.... said:
Clevo, I was on the end of a thrashing once at the SFS. We were down by 30 at half time, and we booed our team off the park. Thats as bad as it got, so take your South Sydney sh!t and stick it. In my 30 years of following the chooks, I have never experienced bottles thrown by us. I have been mugged by a disgusting, flea bitten, dirty, infested, Souths Jersey wearing mongo in Redfern though. Worse than any Easts experience. That wasnt you was it?

Melon, you think I haven;t been confronted by arrogant Rooster fans before? I just walk away. And I tell you it aint easy being a Souths supporter. I missed four games last year and the abuse I have copped is unbelieveable. I cop it on the chin.

Players should know better. I believe Elisabeth because the Ch9 commentators mentioned something about interaction from the players.

There's no excuse for what the bulldogs fans got up to today. I would never condone such behavior. Players always ignore crowd heckling and it happens at every game. Players should never react to it...never. For some reason rooster players did so today...which would have inflamed the situation.

It was predicted to be this bad...so much so...that even Rooster management decided to close the open forum The Wall for the week leading up to the game.

Again.... The Bulldogs fans have brought more shame to their club and any supporter wearing their club colours should be aware their behavior WILL reflect back on it's club. No fan should go to games in fear....ever.

But you try being a Souths supporter and go to away games. And you can;t compare Souths supporters to the Bulldogs fans. We come nowhere near close.
Well matey, I for one am sorry you had to endure that. And Im not saying that Roosters fans are angels....there are unfortunately troublemakers in every supporters base. Look at St George with the years of trouble started by Skull....but to say I would have reacted the same way is ridiculous. Did these big bad Chooks throw f**king bottles at you?? Didnt think so. But you shouldnt have to be abused none the less. Hey Iv copped it bad at Moronthon stadium, thats why I dont go to Newcastle. A saints mate of mine got his head smashed in by a Manly fan at Kogarah, because he accidentally spilt some beer on the people in front of him, and this guy was even one of those that got wet!!!Everyone has had a run in at some time. It not excuseable, but you need to look at the frequency and scale and you cant tell me Roosters fans would have reacted the same way as these gutless hallal turds. NO ONE REACTS LIKE THESE ANIMALS.

You are quite right Melon.... there's no reason for fans to react the way the Bulldog supporters have. Usually when we cop it we ignore it or dish out the verbal and keep moving. I don;t think overall the supporters of other clubs are bad at all. It, of course, does gets a little scary on the rare odd occasion. Roosters fans generally I have no problem with. You will get someone mouthing off at every game. We have songs for those occassions. :)
Clevo...Im just as passionate about the game and my team as you are with yours...and thast what its about...a bit of banter, some sledging and some singing and giving it to each other is as tribal as it should get. There;s no way I condone anyone actually physically assault a fellow League fan...verbal assault is another matter though!! ;-)

Spanner

Juniors
dodge said:
Looks to me like that second photo shows an opposite story... whilst the Rooster guy is bleeding, there's nothing to indicate a Dog started it...

You gutless prick!
I was sitting not far from the fella with his own blood all over his face when six, yes six, gutless shaved headed yobs in blue and white started taunting him when the Roosters scored, yet again.
A big tough shaved head gutless moron turned around and yelled, "what are you f**king looking at?" and got the reply, with a smile, "The scoreboard."
The mindless scab then marched up six steps and just started laying in to the poor bloke. when another Rooster supporter came in to help the boofhead's five mates then jumped in and started throwing punches We then went in to break it up, and when there was around five or more of us, the gutless wankersscattered. Thats about the time that shot was taken.
You werent there, so if you have nothing of any consequence to contribute, f**k the hell off.

Spanner.

Anonymous

Juniors
Again, I ask that the you tone down the language and keep the thread on an even keel. We dont want to have to lock it because of the actions of a few.
Please keep this thread within the realms of discussion.
I wont be asking again.

Woods

Juniors
ibeme said:
Just for the record, I just heard the Surry Hills police commander speaking on the Deadset Legends (MMM). He said that his officers reported that some of the fights that broke out were in response to Roosters fans provocative comments.

It still does not excuse violence in my eyes. These idiots are like a timb bomb waiting for the slightest reason to explode.

There is no doubt that many Dogs supporters were being called 'Rapists' and 'Druggos' by a minority of Roosters supporters. The majority wisely chose to ignore it. Unfortunately others acted out in the most f**king stupid way imaginable.

I wish you could have heard what the Dogs supporters around me were saying when the bottles started flying. It was just complete shame and a touch of anger at these same morons doing it again.

Elizabeth, give it up. NOTHING excuses the throwing of bottles, the trashing of seats, rioting outside the ground, mass brawls, abusing children outside the ground etc etc.

When you pull on the Dogs jersey (or any teams jersey) and head out in public you represent the club. A true fan knows that and acts accordingly regardless of what they're called or how they're treated.

hrundi99

First Grade
Something like this was always going to happen.

A lot of Roosters fans can get pretty cocky at games, and combine that with the material they had to work with on the Dogs, and the fact that the dodgy Dogs element has no sense of humour or ability to not be sore losers, it was destiny.

I have seen some definite scum in the Roosters supporters fraternity, but they don't work with the same pack mentality that the Dogs supporters do.

Part of the fun of going to a game is the (friendly) rivalry between fans. When one side just doesn't "get it" and understand that it's only a bit of ribbing, it doesn't work.

The picture of the 2 young frightened girls in the crowd is a complete embaressment to this code.

I feel sorry for everyone who was on the receiving end last night, and I feel especially sorry for Gallop, who has done such a good job of taking the NRL to the next level, only to be white-anted by people who can't act responsibly towards the best interests of the sport they supposedly love.

Woods

Juniors
Chook said:
The bulldogs must be kicked out of our code forever after this! If the NRL doesn't kick this festering cess pool of a club out of our competition they will eventually bring our code down to their level.

They have not one redeeming feature. Not their management, not their players and certainly not their fans. And don't insult me with any of this "it's a minority" garbage, because it's not! Oh it might be a minority actually committing these offfences, but the MAJORITY of bulldog fans either sit back and laugh or actively urge these mongerloids on.

Steve Price is a weak as piss! In his interview after the game he failed to condemn the actions of bulldogs fans saying some weak as piss thing like "oh it shouldn't happen". Why doesn't he come out and ask the so called "good" bulldogs fans to control their own? Why doesn't he ask for the ones who widely condemn this sort of behaviour to actually DO something about it.

So you want me to step in and put myself in harms way to stop these f**kwits from attacking others? I'd love to but they'd have no qualms about bashing me either. To say that the onus is on other Dogs fans to stop it is just f**king stupid. And as for the majority laughing, thats crap as well. All around me were appalled, all i've spoken to since were appalled and if we can help the club find a way to stop it, f**k i'd do almost anything, but there's no way i'd be in there trying to break up the fights they start. I won't even sit anywhere near thos troublemakers.

Chook, I've had a season ticket at the Dogs for the past 5 years and in that time there has never been a single fight in the members area. That speaks to how the true Dogs fans behave. We front up our money for a full season to go out and watch our team, not start fights. i got to watch the football.

If the only solution you or anyone else can come up with is that myself and other well behaved Dogs fans have to step in and prevent this psychopathic minority of thugs masquerading as fans, then i think i'll just stop attending the matches because i'm not putting myself in their path.