What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs in rep games

Bulldog Force

Referee
What did you guys think?

I thought Klemmer was solid... and probably should earn a rep callup for the blues off the bench.

Reynolds... not so much. I know he's the blue incumbent pivot, but everybody has been critical of him and his aggressive ways which he needs to tone down on. Hokko is out of form too so as far as I'm concerned, let Malone and Pearce lose Origin for NSW this year... couldn't care in the slightst.

Sam Kasiano... what a freak. Him and fellow beard brother Frank Pritchard performed a freak of a tackle against Tonga to give Samoa the win over them on the weekend proving that they're not just good attackers.

For those who missed it, check it out:

[youtube]EFufXbkhhEw[/youtube]

MarkC

Juniors
It was good for Klemmer and Kas to get a run.
Pritchard has been playing great all year.
Klemmer will probably play a lot of SOO, he may get a run this year.
Reynolds needs to get his act together, to be honest it will be best for all concerned if he is not in the NSW SOO team.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
I'm excited of the thought that Klemmer is going to play SOO this year...he is an animal! Should be good viewing.

Jackson and the Morris boys (if fit) are the only other candidates for a SOO jersey.
Hodko and Reynolds have surely played themselves out of a re-call.

Latest posts