What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs V Broncos

Whos going To Win...

• Total voters

ouwet

Bench
What a game this should be Top of the Table Dogs V The Inform Broncos (Should also be top of the table)...
Every Bulldog support get out to Telstra Stadium this sunday at 3pm and support our team!!! Broncos supporters Come and support your team!!! It should be great and hopefully over 25 thousand people can turn up!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait Bring It ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stick too this topic and only this!!!! All the accusations have threads for their own!!!!!!!

Pigskin

Juniors
We're in good form.

But I'm really worried about this game. Many of our players coming down from the high of the test and Penrith match vs The Dogs who really haven't been up for a few weeks now and therefore probly can for this one.

Lets hope its a beauty. Go the Broncs.

Oink !

Parra_Boy

Juniors
After seeing the dogs "smash" the rabbits I have a really bad feeling that Lockyer is teh one that is going to let loose.

Pigskin

Juniors
Good grief, we're not the most hated team by Sydneysiders atm. I'm sure its only a temporary condition. :roll:

Oink !

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Both teams are inform but Bulldogs havent played many quality sides and when they did they got smashed by the Roosters. I reckon Broncos will get up.

Dogaholic

First Grade
pepstar87 said:
Both teams are inform but Bulldogs havent played many quality sides and when they did they got smashed by the Roosters. I reckon Broncos will get up.

Bulldogs have not been in form. We are lucky to be leading the competition. We will need to lift a great deal to match it with the Broncos, I think the Bulldogs are capable and will do so.

miccle

Bench
This should be a cracker. However, I'm still going to tip my boys to win. I just think that locky is creating too much good service for guys like Tate, DeVere and Berro to run riot. The forward pack is making awesome yards and you guys just try and stop barry berrigan from 3 metres out :)

Good luck doggies, and I really hope we see a great match of footy.

Brisbane by 8

Shifty

Juniors
The Bulldogs to finally show their form and win a close game. Hoping to see some big hits from Asotasi.

The Broncos will make it very hard and they deserve to go into this match favourites.

Good luck Broncos.

ngunity

Juniors
You'll see BIG hits from Asotasi if the last 3 weeks mean anything...

Regarding the game:
I believe the Dogs have been weak as piss every game I've seen bar the demolition of Parramatta. Aside from the Roosters, we're lucky we've faced such hopeless sides.
There's only a few things WRONG with the Dogs game however:
1. The last pass just won't stick; this may be because boys aren't backing up the fast break well enough, or maybe lots of other teams have developed super-human cover defence. But the Dogs, like in the Roosters debacle are BOMBING tries left and right
2. Dogs defense has been weak: our fast break cover defence doesn't seem to be anything like it was last 2 seasons and our defence against any evasive Runners e.g. Minicello stinks

I really think if the Dogs can turn around the above problems THEN Sunday's game will be a cracker, a genuine Top of the table decider.

Broncos: the sun is shining from their behinds right now. I'd fear their premiership credentials if I didn't know that Origin will once again @#^ their week to week performances