What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bullet dodged

I don't know who it was. But the Facebook page was going on about some clown in here saying Gillette was s done deal and the best player for us to sign.
Watch closely now at this hack. $800k apparently.
Put that clown in his right box

McLovin

Staff member
Well to be fair, nobody in the Broncos team is worth much tonight...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah and he can get f**ked if reports of how he treated us are true. He's getting owned in the duds tonight.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Gillett was never going to Sharks. I saw some pretty funny posts (some in here too)saying a few things that were completely untrue.

Gillett was never going to Sharks. I saw some pretty funny posts (some in here too)saying a few things that were completely untrue.

Anything like the Bird to sign for the Stains for the 2017 season?
I reckon they would outdo the Gillette ones by the proverbial.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Anything like the Bird to sign for the Stains for the 2017 season?
I reckon they would outdo the Gillette ones by the proverbial.

Sorry, can't comment on the Bird stories but pretty sure he has signed for your lot for 2017. I don't have any info on that.

Feej

First Grade
Don't get on that page mate but I would like to see some of the posts people speak of, sounds like a laugh.

If you have a FB account your life will not be complete until you've joined and then been booted from that page.

Card Shark

Immortal
I have heard many a story about the illustrious Aussieblayze...feel like I'm missing a good laugh.

Latest posts