What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bullgrubs strike again

Crossbow

Juniors
Just finished watching the grubs v Brisbane.What is it when they are getting beatin soundly that they revert to dirty shit.Kasiano kicked Parker far square in the mouth.My god Parker would of been having Tedesco flashbacks.When he had blood streaming from his mouth I thought oh no here we go again.I really want to see what the judiciary thinks of this one.I just can't get that semi out of my head when Eastwood hack foo'd benjis leg and Kasiano flatned Widdop .What happened nothing.They got a don't do that again letter or else.I am waitng NRL judiciary.He could have ended his NRL career right there and then.Reckless grade 2 , 3 weeks.Oh hang probably won't get cited.Todd greenburger will make sure of that.Rant over!

The Doc

Juniors
Well, reynolds has had about 4 dont do it agains for tripping.
So some of the dogs players still have a few more warnings to go before they should be worried.

Emu01

Juniors
Yes I noticed Kasiano wouldn't run it up after he kicked Parker..What an absolute dog he is!

I have been waiting for a foward pack to really give it to Kasiano and Graham, Klemmer and it happened at the end of last nights game, well done Brisbane fowards.. Kasiano Grub! Low life cheat can't stand him.

BennyV

Referee
Would like to see him try that on someone like Beau Scott or Packer. Would hope those guys forego the sin bin and lay out the fat dog.

Walpole

Juniors
Imagine that great St George pack of the late 70s putting up with Kasiano's shit. Craig Young, Rocket Reddy, Robert Stone, Bruce Starkey etc would have shortened him up in no time. I'm sure if the game even had a touch of the old toughness someone like Russell Packer would bitch slap him in the first five minutes.

Imagine that great St George pack of the late 70s putting up with Kasiano's shit. Craig Young, Rocket Reddy, Robert Stone, Bruce Starkey etc would have shortened him up in no time. I'm sure if the game even had a touch of the old toughness someone like Russell Packer would bitch slap him in the first five minutes.
Don't forget Wynny homes. He would've bitten him on the face.

Mr Red

First Grade
There's a touch of karma in this as Parker is also a grub. He was actually holding onto kasianos foot attempting to prevent him from getting up quickly, hence kasiano lashed out.
I don't condone kicking out as it could have been very nasty, but Parker should be the last person to complain about grubby tactics, he's done it all his career.

denis preston

First Grade
Kicking someone on the ground would be more Reddy's game anyhow.

BennyV

Referee
There's a touch of karma in this as Parker is also a grub. He was actually holding onto kasianos foot attempting to prevent him from getting up quickly, hence kasiano lashed out.
I don't condone kicking out as it could have been very nasty, but Parker should be the last person to complain about grubby tactics, he's done it all his career.
All for Parker deserving to cop something, but that doesnt make it any less of a dog act. Parker had let go of the leg at the time Kasiano lashed out. And if Sam was just looking to stand, what's the point of kicking his leg out? Never seen anyone trying to stand like that.

Grub should be rubbed or for a month, minimum.

twinkletoes

Juniors
Rona also pushed the referee out the way trying to get to a Brisbane player...lets see how fair dinkum the NRL is about touching referees now or will they sweep that under the carpet as well...

saints4ever

First Grade
Ever since the ruke change, am I right Friz has been the only person charged?
Yet contact with refs has gone up?
Hayne back to back weeks.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Kasiano kick was completely careless and bordering on deliberate. His reaction of shrugging off Corey Parker at the end of the game is what got me irrate. Fat Thug. Piss off from the NRL and eat meat pies in your own little corner. Deserves min. 2 weeks. If I hear the NRL mention accidental! I give it all up.

Latest posts