What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business End Of The Season

If we start blaming the refs for our losses before we've played our games we need to book our end of season trip now.

Blaming them for losses and holding them to account for mistakes especially on 50/50 calls are two different things,which will become the same if you don't do the second. Absolutely agree on captains and coaches needing to play to the way the refs calling it etc...Sometimes hard to get that right and a little pre match sneaky remark ,a la Bennet , or post match blast ,a la Toovey,can keep the whistle blowers a little less carefree with handing out penalties against the Sharkies.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we start blaming the refs for our losses before we've played our games we need to book our end of season trip now.

I doubt the team is doing that but the slashers and swingers in here have been doing it for months. Even when the side was winning people had to get in early and blame the refs before the game had started LOL

Its a Cronulla thang

Quigs

Immortal
Just heard Coach Creepin Jesus up here on the wireless. He was talking about tomorrow nights Donks Storm game and has apparently challenged his stable of Donkeys to step outside of their comfort zone and go for it against storm.

His quote was something like "If they want to run it for five hit ups and kick then they will do so at their own peril. Its something that against is not hard to work out"

I thought to myself .......... Hhhmmmmmmmmm.

Card Shark

Immortal
Id rather the dogs win.

Keep cows out of top 4.

Dogs are ordinary but cows not much better.

Only 1 team in real form atm & they've just lost their half.

We are as much chance as any.

Quigs

Immortal
Did the Dogs have a number 7. Buggered if I saw him do anything all game. As useless as that log Williams

Vin Fizz

Bench
Cows in the 4 now but will end up playing Storm in week 1 i'd guess. Then when they lose that game some poor sod has to travel up to Townsville to play. It might be the Donkeys which will see one of them out of the comp. The Mucus aren't the same side without Austin and I'm not sure they'll go so well now. Feel more confidant about beating them in week 1 without him.

Craigshark

First Grade
Cows in the 4 now but will end up playing Storm in week 1 i'd guess. Then when they lose that game some poor sod has to travel up to Townsville to play. It might be the Donkeys which will see one of them out of the comp. The Mucus aren't the same side without Austin and I'm not sure they'll go so well now. Feel more confidant about beating them in week 1 without him.

Only problem is it'll be down there, and watch him make some miracle recovery to play us.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Nah cant be down here Craig Shark. Canberra isn't regional so will be in Sydney regardless of who finished 2 or 3. They mucus tried the same thing we did to get a home ground final. NRL told them to shove it.

chewsta

First Grade
Thank f**k the game will be in Sydney! Imagine playing Canberra down there in a semi final in the form they are in at the moment. They would run up a cricket score on the opposition.

How cool is that Viking Clap thing they do too.

Craigshark

First Grade
Nah cant be down here Craig Shark. Canberra isn't regional so will be in Sydney regardless of who finished 2 or 3. They mucus tried the same thing we did to get a home ground final. NRL told them to shove it.

You sure? I thought I saw in another thread the other week that they could play there week 1 only?