What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy 1 ticket get one free to this summers internationals

TheParraboy

Staff member
Don't know if this is allowed but saw this on cricket.com.au for those here who live in the cities

Buy 1 ticket get one free to all of this summers internationals and is pat of their "bring a mate on us" promo

Applies to all international t20s, odis and tests but must be redeemed by October 2

This is Sydneys but theres a dropdown to change cities.

https://www.cricket.com.au/tickets/sydney

Good initiative

SCG The Trumper Stand at $160 is a bit rich. Remember paying a tick under $100 when it first got rebuilt about 12 years ago, Been going up every year

but $80 each with a mate is good value in my opinion, considering its the best spot to watch the match, viewing wise also weather wise (in shade)

$15 with mate promo below the OReilley stand end and alcohol free ares great value, But if its quite hot will be uncomfortable to watch for the full 6 plus hrs, same as the concourse on the other side

Last edited:
I ordered 3 tickets for Day 3 of SCG Test. The ad infers I'd get 3 free too.

I received 3 paid tickets and my "friend" was sent their advice email and they were requested to pay for "their" 3 tickets. This was all done prior to the time cut off.

Right now, I have a complaint in with Ticketek to sort it out.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I ordered 3 tickets for Day 3 of SCG Test. The ad infers I'd get 3 free too.

I received 3 paid tickets and my "friend" was sent their advice email and they were requested to pay for "their" 3 tickets. This was all done prior to the time cut off.

Right now, I have a complaint in with Ticketek to sort it out.

friggin idiots