What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

c**ks?

Chook Norris

First Grade
what does ... mean "

It means nothing
it means you have nothing to say

you obviously have no clue

so you say no one made up those plays? LOL
------

and.. LOL@Dragqueens

because you lost to the raiders... i'll say that you'll just scrape into the finals :roll:

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
I count 4 lowlife Stain fans in this thread who should be hanging their heads in shame after today :lol: Serves you right grubs, set yourself up for a fall big time. (note, does not include GodKing Dean, for bagging out Moffo).

Gaba

First Grade
I count 4 lowlife Stain fans in this thread who should be hanging their heads in shame after today :lol: Serves you right grubs, set yourself up for a fall big time. (note, does not include GodKing Dean, for bagging out Moffo).

No reason to the dragons still have beaten the sides in the top 8 ,

Chook

First Grade
LOL @ Moffo, one good game and you're all up yourself...congrats you are now a "Souffs" fan!

Oh and don't forget to tell your mate Zef he owes a cool $500. He'll know what I'm talking about.:D

Chook.