What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

c**ks?

Roosterphin1

Juniors
when the games on the line they really do have no idea, its the bomb or nothing else.

Must be why we scored NO tries off kicks and the titans scored 4? In fairness some of our tries in the first half were pretty good.

Remember that most of the moves other teams are using are Freddy's

Gaba

First Grade
I told you so , the roosters have not beaten a team who is or were in the top 8 , at the time when the roosters played them, the roosters beat the storm in round 3 when the storm was coming 12th and not playing good football.

So the roosters are where they are on false pretense due to thier lucky draw, whoever thinks roosters were a threat , needs to have a look who the roosters beaten and lost too

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
Must be why we scored NO tries off kicks and the titans scored 4? In fairness some of our tries in the first half were pretty good.

The roosters need a halfback what can attack, the halfback what they got is no good other then kicking, pearce has no attacking play.

I thought anasta was the only attacking weapons , roosters had

Chook Norris

First Grade
The roosters need a halfback what can attack, the halfback what they got is no good other then kicking, pearce has no attacking play.

I thought anasta was the only attacking weapons , roosters had

what?

one bad loss and now you're saying we're not a top 8 team :roll:

it is an ATTITUDE problem

we've lost so many games not scoring in the 2nd half, we have to learn how to play a FULL 80 minutes

Gaba

First Grade
what?

one bad loss and now you're saying we're not a top 8 team :roll:

it is an ATTITUDE problem

we've lost so many games not scoring in the 2nd half, we have to learn how to play a FULL 80 minutes

The roosters havent beaten any team who is or been in the top 8, at the time playing against the roosters.

The roosters win all are against teams outside the 8 , not saying nothing wrong with it, just they struggle against the better teams.

The roosters need a better halfback who can have attacking moves and not relying on kicks as pearce does.I shouldnt be hard on pearce he is playing under an overrated coach

The roosters are now regretting letting one or even both of their back up halves go to other clubs, and just relying on pearce

To be honest the roosters would be a threat if they had a better halfback and coach

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
sorry Geo, but i cannot let such comments pass

The roosters need a better halfback who can have attacking moves and not relying on kicks as pearce does.Cant just blame pearce he is playing under an overrated coach

The roosters are now regretting letting one or even both of their back up halves go to other clubs, and just relying on pearce

To be honest the roosters would be a threat if they had a better halfback and coach

did you see our set plays that resulted in trys? who made that up? Jesus?

what????...remenber that most of the moves.....bwahahahahahaaa!..thats freakin funny:crazy::crazy::crazy::lol::lol: